Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

This release is going to be pure mayhem if dudes are already camping for them galaxys !!

and if NDC acts like they've been acting....then why am i still in this thread? 
laugh.gif

This will be one of the worst crashes I think.. along with the galaxy foams

That's the MTV VMA yeezy right?

New pics btw...let's celebrate
Correct, which is why I'm confused some sites are saying he unveiled it today. He wore them at the VMAs.

That's the MTV VMA yeezy right?

New pics btw...let's celebrate
Correct, which is why I'm confused some sites are saying he unveiled it today. He wore them at the VMAs.

Loving that colorway! IMO, it looks really, really nice with light-colored denim. The rest of Ye's fit is questionable, but the color scheme does flow quite nicely.

Loving that colorway! IMO, it looks really, really nice with light-colored denim. The rest of Ye's fit is questionable, but the color scheme does flow quite nicely.

The ballistic mesh and mesh tongue make them look a lot lighter than the yeezy 1, they should be way more breathable.

The ballistic mesh and mesh tongue make them look a lot lighter than the yeezy 1, they should be way more breathable.

Originally Posted by quik1987

The ballistic mesh and mesh tongue make them look a lot lighter than the yeezy 1, they should ask be way more breathable.
also makes them look very cheap, plus it's gonna get dirty as *%^$ 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

The ballistic mesh and mesh tongue make them look a lot lighter than the yeezy 1, they should ask be way more breathable.
also makes them look very cheap, plus it's gonna get dirty as *%^$ 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom