Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

donjuan513 mentioned in the celebrity thread that the mesh is "3M" I didn't notice it until I looked closely at this pic....

kanye5.jpg

The mesh does appear to reflect here.

donjuan513 mentioned in the celebrity thread that the mesh is "3M" I didn't notice it until I looked closely at this pic....

kanye5.jpg

The mesh does appear to reflect here.

Eh, the Pastelle joints aren't as tough as the black/pinks.

Curious about the third colorway though. Thats the big secret that nobody has seen yet.

Eh, the Pastelle joints aren't as tough as the black/pinks.

Curious about the third colorway though. Thats the big secret that nobody has seen yet.

Like this colorway as well as the Black and Pinks. We need to see this 3rd colorway. Next month is going to be crazy.

Like this colorway as well as the Black and Pinks. We need to see this 3rd colorway. Next month is going to be crazy.

“@NikeChicago: Niketown Chicago will temporarily close for remodeling in March. We plan to re-open in the fall. Stay tuned here for updates!

“@NikeChicago: Niketown Chicago will temporarily close for remodeling in March. We plan to re-open in the fall. Stay tuned here for updates!

I'm in Chicago, the store closing is going to suck, going to have to depend on NDC and that sucks

I'm in Chicago, the store closing is going to suck, going to have to depend on NDC and that sucks

Back
Top Bottom