Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Is anybody looking at ISS right now, People talking about people will die if someone moves their chairs, LA ain't no joke goons carry ratchets......wow.
EDIT: On the positive, the chair thing seems like a good idea for camping but their too many variables(people with the same chair claiming your chair is theirs, homeless people stealing chairs, next door store owners throwing chairs in the street, etc) for it to be successful, outside of LA(apparently the "GOONS" are that strong out there
grin.gif
)  

Not even e-thuggin, but if I want to line up for the yeezy 2 and I see empty chairs. Those chairs are getting tossed. You're not there you lose your spot.

Not even e-thuggin, but if I want to line up for the yeezy 2 and I see empty chairs. Those chairs are getting tossed. You're not there you lose your spot.

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

First time poster, long time Sneakerhead. If the store in St. Louis that got the yeezy 1s back in 2009 (didn't live here at the time so missed out) then these will be an easy cop they do a pre order system. They don't want the long lines in front of their store.

It's a whole different game for the Yeezy release. I was in that area in 2009 and trust me it won't be the regular prepay, pick up on release date, leave smiling sort of thing. Just giving you a heads up...

First time poster, long time Sneakerhead. If the store in St. Louis that got the yeezy 1s back in 2009 (didn't live here at the time so missed out) then these will be an easy cop they do a pre order system. They don't want the long lines in front of their store.

It's a whole different game for the Yeezy release. I was in that area in 2009 and trust me it won't be the regular prepay, pick up on release date, leave smiling sort of thing. Just giving you a heads up...

Damn %$%!+ gettin real already in LA 
laugh.gif
the beasts cant even wait for a confirmed release date to start camping lol

Damn %$%!+ gettin real already in LA 
laugh.gif
the beasts cant even wait for a confirmed release date to start camping lol

Originally Posted by 731balla

I drove to St. Louis for the Zen's and it a very easy cop, retail, cool folks in the line up. I'm sure things will be different this time around though since everyone and their momma is a "sneakerhead".

I drove to St. Louis for the Zen's and it a very easy cop, retail, cool folks in the line up. I'm sure things will be different this time around though since everyone and their momma is a "sneakerhead".

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

fool yall selves but these are not better looking than the yeezy 1s
I don't see much people really saying they are tho ... does it matter? IMO both the Yeezy 1 & 2's are 
pimp.gif
Im feelin the 2s more 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

fool yall selves but these are not better looking than the yeezy 1s
I don't see much people really saying they are tho ... does it matter? IMO both the Yeezy 1 & 2's are 
pimp.gif
Im feelin the 2s more 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

QFT.  I dont get people who respect the empty chair.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

QFT.  I dont get people who respect the empty chair.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Let's sure hope not... The Concords here was nuts but besides that nothing out of the ordinary.

Let's sure hope not... The Concords here was nuts but besides that nothing out of the ordinary.

You are right, all I am saying is that it will be different from every other cop in St. Louis. For example the Concords I bought I reserved and paid for them a week early. On the day of the release picked them up. That was it. That's how it goes there for most releases. I'm just giving you guys a heads up, trying to contribute...Last Yeezy release I was called a liar. I tried to tell people where to go and that there was no line and people were quick to call "Duck tales" so I kept my mouth shut and simply posted pics of my multiple pairs I got for retail. This place is about community and I'm just trying to give a heads up...I should dig up my post from the Tan release where dudes calling me a liar went silent after I posted up my pairs....

You are right, all I am saying is that it will be different from every other cop in St. Louis. For example the Concords I bought I reserved and paid for them a week early. On the day of the release picked them up. That was it. That's how it goes there for most releases. I'm just giving you guys a heads up, trying to contribute...Last Yeezy release I was called a liar. I tried to tell people where to go and that there was no line and people were quick to call "Duck tales" so I kept my mouth shut and simply posted pics of my multiple pairs I got for retail. This place is about community and I'm just trying to give a heads up...I should dig up my post from the Tan release where dudes calling me a liar went silent after I posted up my pairs....

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Is anybody looking at ISS right now, People talking about people will die if someone moves their chairs, LA ain't no joke goons carry ratchets......wow.
EDIT: On the positive, the chair thing seems like a good idea for camping but their too many variables(people with the same chair claiming your chair is theirs, homeless people stealing chairs, next door store owners throwing chairs in the street, etc) for it to be successful, outside of LA(apparently the "GOONS" are that strong out there
grin.gif
)  
If I was in LA or saw this happening in NYC I promise I'd ask one of my boys to drive me to the chairs and I'd toss every single one of them and dip. I wouldn't fight anyone over some chairs but I'd toss em or do something foul no questions asked. 

One person and 20 chairs...ye aight 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

grin.gif
)  
If I was in LA or saw this happening in NYC I promise I'd ask one of my boys to drive me to the chairs and I'd toss every single one of them and dip. I wouldn't fight anyone over some chairs but I'd toss em or do something foul no questions asked. 

One person and 20 chairs...ye aight 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom