Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

^ It is called a campout for reason
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Dudes really setting up the camping gear? No info released yet?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bunch of pathetic people in this world.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same thing I was thinking. We don't have any solid info, other than the 2 colors that have been shown. Dudes setting up chairs without any info? The priorities aren't straight with them.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Dudes really setting up the camping gear? No info released yet?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bunch of pathetic people in this world.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same thing I was thinking. We don't have any solid info, other than the 2 colors that have been shown. Dudes setting up chairs without any info? The priorities aren't straight with them.

The shoes look hot but all the this secrecy surrounding the release date 
30t6p3b.gif
has officially made me uninterested in the first colorway release all together. I'm just going to sit back and watch how they do the release and see where they release at then attempt to get the Zen Grey colorway.

The shoes look hot but all the this secrecy surrounding the release date 
30t6p3b.gif
has officially made me uninterested in the first colorway release all together. I'm just going to sit back and watch how they do the release and see where they release at then attempt to get the Zen Grey colorway.

I'm pretty sure they're going to try and keep the release as silent as possible.
Seeing how people are lined up without a confirmed date, you can assume it would be far worse if there was concrete information.
And seein how UPS is able to hold packages for certain delivery dates, I wouldn't be surprised if they show up at stores on the 22-23rd.
I guess we will see soon enough..

I'm pretty sure they're going to try and keep the release as silent as possible.
Seeing how people are lined up without a confirmed date, you can assume it would be far worse if there was concrete information.
And seein how UPS is able to hold packages for certain delivery dates, I wouldn't be surprised if they show up at stores on the 22-23rd.
I guess we will see soon enough..

prob the same ole losers that camp out for every limited release here in la. some broke ghetto black dude and his clan of poor uneducated looking clowns

prob the same ole losers that camp out for every limited release here in la. some broke ghetto black dude and his clan of poor uneducated looking clowns

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

was this necessary? 
grin.gif

was this necessary? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

was this necessary? 
grin.gif
Lol, I was wondering the same thing. Calling someone broke ... who's in a line to buy multiple pairs of sneakers? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

was this necessary? 
grin.gif
Lol, I was wondering the same thing. Calling someone broke ... who's in a line to buy multiple pairs of sneakers? 
eyes.gif

wow, you're very ignorant.

wow, you're very ignorant.

Lol why does he have to be Black though? Some of these NT's have to take their shoe money and use it to get an education, travel, and explore the world. Pick up a book and diversify your bonds... Lol SMH at the ignorance...

Lol why does he have to be Black though? Some of these NT's have to take their shoe money and use it to get an education, travel, and explore the world. Pick up a book and diversify your bonds... Lol SMH at the ignorance...

Back
Top Bottom