Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by terx

^Nice set up , say : is that from ikea ? just wondering
grin.gif

Thanks, yeah bro...Ikea...got two big wardrobes with sliding doors.

I really just want the black joints.. I keep all my boxes. I stack and they dot get too beat up. That 250 is real... But in actuality, it is only 35 more dollars than the yeezy 1.. Not too bad

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by dimez81

if you have the yeezy 1 you would understand why the box.

I'm sry I have the 1's and I can care less for a box, all it does is take up space, I did away with my boxes.
6934088925_3be54ee5fa_b.jpg
:Kanye shrug:

that is sweet..I would like something like that...im gonna look at something like that for my day to day.s..but  for all my shoes that space wont even work for a 3rd of my collection....I have 60+ of shoes I have  yet to wear..so that why I  boxes...hopefully when I move next month i can get a closet like that ...dopeness

if you have the yeezy 1 you would understand why the box.

I'm sry I have the 1's and I can care less for a box, all it does is take up space, I did away with my boxes.
6934088925_3be54ee5fa_b.jpg
:Kanye shrug:

that is sweet..I would like something like that...im gonna look at something like that for my day to day.s..but  for all my shoes that space wont even work for a 3rd of my collection....I have 60+ of shoes I have  yet to wear..so that why I  boxes...hopefully when I move next month i can get a closet like that ...dopeness

i was only able to fit 36 pairs, i only have about 45 pairs of kicks in my collection anyhow, thought about buying an extra frame and filling to the top with these slide out shoe holders, tha would hold about 72 pairs more....and i can probably put a regular door on it.....or perhaps i can customize a space in one of the other closets, where i can put these....for more space, bottomline, im not good at maintaning boxes, in my old closet they looked horrible and i hated digging through boxes to find a pair of kicks id want to wear, this set up is so accessible i csan rotate shoes easily.

i was only able to fit 36 pairs, i only have about 45 pairs of kicks in my collection anyhow, thought about buying an extra frame and filling to the top with these slide out shoe holders, tha would hold about 72 pairs more....and i can probably put a regular door on it.....or perhaps i can customize a space in one of the other closets, where i can put these....for more space, bottomline, im not good at maintaning boxes, in my old closet they looked horrible and i hated digging through boxes to find a pair of kicks id want to wear, this set up is so accessible i csan rotate shoes easily.

honestly, I am looking at it...and i see it has some depth to it...(your lens always throw size off) it looks like it would actually make a nice storage space....whats on the other side???  i think i saw in the pad thread...im about to check it out to get some ideas....

I'm glad we finally got a solid release date
pimp.gif
And it seems like the Yeezy 2's might release in the same colorway order as the Yeezy 1's did.

honestly, I am looking at it...and i see it has some depth to it...(your lens always throw size off) it looks like it would actually make a nice storage space....whats on the other side???  i think i saw in the pad thread...im about to check it out to get some ideas....

I'm glad we finally got a solid release date
pimp.gif
And it seems like the Yeezy 2's might release in the same colorway order as the Yeezy 1's did.

is great for any type of storage, the way it works is, you buy the frames, they come in two different widths, i got the slimmer one because thats the only way i was gonna be able to fit 4 frames, 2 for me and 2 for my wife.....they are about 3.5 ft deep, this is what i have on my other half of my wardrobe...
6787979072_8f04521d38_b.jpg

and the actual shoe rack holds 4 rows

6787974072_9233ef8755_b.jpg

these are all inserts the drawer on the other side has a glass top, so it serves as sort of like a showcase drawer, you can get the crossbars and even add an extra bar to a bar, my wife has that set up, for her skirts and shorts on the bottom rack, you can add shelves, roll out pant hangers, i mean you can completely customize it to your liking....

sorry for the threadjack bros....just answering the question.

is great for any type of storage, the way it works is, you buy the frames, they come in two different widths, i got the slimmer one because thats the only way i was gonna be able to fit 4 frames, 2 for me and 2 for my wife.....they are about 3.5 ft deep, this is what i have on my other half of my wardrobe...
6787979072_8f04521d38_b.jpg

and the actual shoe rack holds 4 rows

6787974072_9233ef8755_b.jpg

these are all inserts the drawer on the other side has a glass top, so it serves as sort of like a showcase drawer, you can get the crossbars and even add an extra bar to a bar, my wife has that set up, for her skirts and shorts on the bottom rack, you can add shelves, roll out pant hangers, i mean you can completely customize it to your liking....

sorry for the threadjack bros....just answering the question.

I think that the binks or black and solar reds are going to release on May 11th but dont take my word its just an educated guess
But im gonna go for the 1st cw in April and the 2nd cw in May the 3rd cw yall can have I PROBABLY wont care about

A few things.

I think they well keep these as limited as the Air Yeezy the first go round. Can't see Nike and Kanye producing more. They love to feed the hype and idea of exclusivity.

Also, resell prices will easily start off at $1000+ where as the first Yeezy's ranged from $450-$600 upon release.

Thirdly, prices on the originals will most definitely go up.

Just my opinions.

I'm as excited as everyone else from a collector and sneaker enthusiasts stand point.

Can't wait for more information.

I think that the binks or black and solar reds are going to release on May 11th but dont take my word its just an educated guess
But im gonna go for the 1st cw in April and the 2nd cw in May the 3rd cw yall can have I PROBABLY wont care about

A few things.

I think they well keep these as limited as the Air Yeezy the first go round. Can't see Nike and Kanye producing more. They love to feed the hype and idea of exclusivity.

Also, resell prices will easily start off at $1000+ where as the first Yeezy's ranged from $450-$600 upon release.

Thirdly, prices on the originals will most definitely go up.

Just my opinions.

I'm as excited as everyone else from a collector and sneaker enthusiasts stand point.

Can't wait for more information.

I always thought of the Air Yeezy as a come up due to the pink it has on each colorway, so not my style

when we All get multiples of the Yeezy 2 we will not focus on the G$$$, but more so the message we choose 2 deliver

Back
Top Bottom