Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I don't wear the shoe box, so I can careless. As long as it keeps its shape, we're good. I wish the price was a bit higher, honestly. Higher price = less ppl who can afford them.

my 1 set of yeezt the box didnt keep it shape...the second pair is barely holding up...it sucks when your stacking shoes.
Exactly! And the whole plastic storage box thing ... it's a bit corny to me. I much rather keep my shoe boxes.

I don't wear the shoe box, so I can careless. As long as it keeps its shape, we're good. I wish the price was a bit higher, honestly. Higher price = less ppl who can afford them.

my 1 set of yeezt the box didnt keep it shape...the second pair is barely holding up...it sucks when your stacking shoes .

That's why you don't put those at the bottom or you get some shelves. My boxes are still in great condition.

my 1 set of yeezt the box didnt keep it shape...the second pair is barely holding up...it sucks when your stacking shoes .

That's why you don't put those at the bottom or you get some shelves. My boxes are still in great condition.

When my yeezy 1 box fell apart i just put my pair in a JB box 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 i could care less but i get ya'll point

if you have the yeezy 1 you would understand why the box.
I have and still doesn't matter to me. Different households, different setups and situations. My sneaker room all my boxes looking hurt just stacked all over the place like Greg Street. When I move later this year I'll look into putting money into a proper shelving unit. Anyways, to each their own when it comes to the boxes and prices. Just funny to me, all those minute (small) things don't matter to me. From your standpoint though I understand, those NSW boxes are terrible. Didn't help that the AY1's were heavy as +***, these ones seem to be lighter so hopefully that'll help.

I have and still doesn't matter to me. Different households, different setups and situations. My sneaker room all my boxes looking hurt just stacked all over the place like Greg Street. When I move later this year I'll look into putting money into a proper shelving unit. Anyways, to each their own when it comes to the boxes and prices. Just funny to me, all those minute (small) things don't matter to me. From your standpoint though I understand, those NSW boxes are terrible. Didn't help that the AY1's were heavy as +***, these ones seem to be lighter so hopefully that'll help.

ii just think its everyone personal preference on how they like to organize shoes. It sucks when you spend 20 minutes looking for a certain pair of shoes......going through boxes not knowing whats what.........like shoes that i had to put in regular nike boxes.
ok back to the yeezys

ii just think its everyone personal preference on how they like to organize shoes. It sucks when you spend 20 minutes looking for a certain pair of shoes......going through boxes not knowing whats what.........like shoes that i had to put in regular nike boxes.
ok back to the yeezys

^ Don't get it confused, my little "rant" on the last page wasn't really pertaining to the box itself. It was more to the complaints about the dust bag, box and justifying a price of $250. The Kanye West brand isn't cheap, minus the 'Watch The Throne' tour tees which they easily could've made limited and sold for $300 too.
laugh.gif

^ Don't get it confused, my little "rant" on the last page wasn't really pertaining to the box itself. It was more to the complaints about the dust bag, box and justifying a price of $250. The Kanye West brand isn't cheap, minus the 'Watch The Throne' tour tees which they easily could've made limited and sold for $300 too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SamB

Ohh %!*% Mr.Niketalk!!!! I'd like to meet you, tryin' to grab brunch?

!+$% these recent releases. The kids and goons !+$% it up
frown.gif
, I hope that garbage !+@ purple cw never releases but the wolf grey/zen & black/solar red are MINEEE!!!!

Agreed! I was disappointed

Originally Posted by SamB

Ohh %!*% Mr.Niketalk!!!! I'd like to meet you, tryin' to grab brunch?

!+$% these recent releases. The kids and goons !+$% it up
frown.gif
, I hope that garbage !+@ purple cw never releases but the wolf grey/zen & black/solar red are MINEEE!!!!

Agreed! I was disappointed

I'm sry I have the 1's and I can care less for a box, all it does is take up space, I did away with my boxes.
6934088925_3be54ee5fa_b.jpg
:Kanye shrug:

I'm sry I have the 1's and I can care less for a box, all it does is take up space, I did away with my boxes.
6934088925_3be54ee5fa_b.jpg
:Kanye shrug:

I really just want the black joints.. I keep all my boxes. I stack and they dot get too beat up. That 250 is real... But in actuality, it is only 35 more dollars than the yeezy 1.. Not too bad

Back
Top Bottom