Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

i like how these don't have a solid pic besides the kanye photo. i know wale talked about it but c'mon fellas if there was a release this year we would have seen these months ago. maybe only exclusive to celebs who knows! Hype kills.
eyes.gif
 we will see if we are creating a monster....

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

^^^Exactly... dude cut no corners when they designed these, definitely worth retail and a little extra... plus there is no other shoe like it
   only bad thing imo, is sizing runs a bit big
30t6p3b.gif
thats horrible. order half a size down.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

^^^Exactly... dude cut no corners when they designed these, definitely worth retail and a little extra... plus there is no other shoe like it
   only bad thing imo, is sizing runs a bit big
30t6p3b.gif
thats horrible. order half a size down.

hype will be more crazy than the Yeezy 1's, Definitely a clean shoe but in my personal opinion not worth the hype my home boy has some though nike and kanye did their thing though I am just more into Basketball shoes like barkleys, jordans, penny line etc... But if I came across these being resold at a decent price or I could convince my girl to camp out and grab them lol then i would mos def take them lol

hype will be more crazy than the Yeezy 1's, Definitely a clean shoe but in my personal opinion not worth the hype my home boy has some though nike and kanye did their thing though I am just more into Basketball shoes like barkleys, jordans, penny line etc... But if I came across these being resold at a decent price or I could convince my girl to camp out and grab them lol then i would mos def take them lol

Yeezy 1's were an easy cop for me... Picked up both the Zens and Tans. Missed out on the Black and Pinks tho.

I'm just mad that I sold both DS pairs for $500 each and a couple months later they were selling for damn near a G.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Yeezy 1's were an easy cop for me... Picked up both the Zens and Tans. Missed out on the Black and Pinks tho.

I'm just mad that I sold both DS pairs for $500 each and a couple months later they were selling for damn near a G.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I'm still salty as hell from the 1st release, and I don't follow ANY hype at all. I just thought it was an ill shoe.

I'm unable to camp and in no way was I payin 500.

In closing if u have a pair of black/pinks I don't like you and if you've got 2 pair go to hell.

I'm still salty as hell from the 1st release, and I don't follow ANY hype at all. I just thought it was an ill shoe.

I'm unable to camp and in no way was I payin 500.

In closing if u have a pair of black/pinks I don't like you and if you've got 2 pair go to hell.

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

fugazzi
charlie-murphy-slap-o.gif

You haven't even seen these shoes yet, and you're just boosting your post count to sell stuff. Get your ++# outta here.

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

fugazzi
charlie-murphy-slap-o.gif

You haven't even seen these shoes yet, and you're just boosting your post count to sell stuff. Get your ++# outta here.

i remember going to a raffle in baltimore and my friend was called twice for the black and pinks, of course he gave it to his friend

i remember going to a raffle in baltimore and my friend was called twice for the black and pinks, of course he gave it to his friend

Back
Top Bottom