Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Possible Air Yeezy 2 "Y" print?http://www.dresslikekanye...-the-air-yeezy-2-y-print
air-yeezy-2-y-print.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just seen these live in person (kanye is recording here in hawaii)... post pics when I get home...
after the teaser pic a nike rep took them away from him...they dont want clear pictures coming out too early to keep variant makers guessing

just seen these live in person (kanye is recording here in hawaii)... post pics when I get home...
after the teaser pic a nike rep took them away from him...they dont want clear pictures coming out too early to keep variant makers guessing

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Is he wearing them right now in Coachella?

Those definitely dont look like the same ones from the Kobe video....Hes performing Love Lockdown on Youtube right now

Those definitely dont look like the same ones from the Kobe video....Hes performing Love Lockdown on Youtube right now

Originally Posted by moneymike88

So is son ever going to post those pics?
I'm too anxious to even acknowledge the possibility of rayray just %$#@ing with us. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

So is son ever going to post those pics?
I'm too anxious to even acknowledge the possibility of rayray just %$#@ing with us. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Yeah, they don't look like the same shoe to me either. 

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Yeah, they don't look like the same shoe to me either. 

Back
Top Bottom