Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

illuminati like symbol on the tongue.

definitely going with the god of the sun theory.

the shoe looks ugly from the front.

i prefer the profile.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Just curious....Is anyone bothered by the idea of wearing an Egyptian God logo?

yeah i'm so bothered, i actually just called Nike and told them how concerned i am that people will be walking around with Egyptian gods on their shoes. it's horrible! we shall not stand for this!

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Just curious....Is anyone bothered by the idea of wearing an Egyptian God logo?

yeah i'm so bothered, i actually just called Nike and told them how concerned i am that people will be walking around with Egyptian gods on their shoes. it's horrible! we shall not stand for this!

eyes.gif
well he's one. Anyone else?

Wow this whole logo has gotten me to actually research egyptian history. Apparently the eye of Horus is a symbol of royalty, wealth, good health and protection. Sounds like something Kanye and his ego would put on his shoes.

Wow this whole logo has gotten me to actually research egyptian history. Apparently the eye of Horus is a symbol of royalty, wealth, good health and protection. Sounds like something Kanye and his ego would put on his shoes.

well kanye has considered himself a Pharaoh or some +%@# , I mean he did rock a kilt

well kanye has considered himself a Pharaoh or some +%@# , I mean he did rock a kilt

The first sample from August that he wore at the awards show had a cartoon version of him on the tongue.

The first sample from August that he wore at the awards show had a cartoon version of him on the tongue.

The logo for the retail version is different from the sample version. Confirmed. I own the Black/White Midsole pair that he wore overseas & it is different.

I have no ideas what the logo is on the sample version.
laugh.gif

Hope that helps.

PO

The logo for the retail version is different from the sample version. Confirmed. I own the Black/White Midsole pair that he wore overseas & it is different.

I have no ideas what the logo is on the sample version.
laugh.gif

Hope that helps.

PO

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I havent been able to come to a firm conclusion to what the logo is either.

video_image-044021.jpg
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
thumbnailsq.jpg

eek.gif
don't know why i'm surprised, but they really put ra/horus on the damn shoes?? wow.
30t6p3b.gif

he is telling us, yet again, who he is aligned with. he is telling us he is a sun worshipper. he is also telling us he is illuminated.

video_image-044021.jpg
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
thumbnailsq.jpg

eek.gif
don't know why i'm surprised, but they really put ra/horus on the damn shoes?? wow.
30t6p3b.gif

he is telling us, yet again, who he is aligned with. he is telling us he is a sun worshipper. he is also telling us he is illuminated.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

video_image-044021.jpg
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
thumbnailsq.jpg

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Stop it.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

video_image-044021.jpg
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
thumbnailsq.jpg

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Stop it.

Yeah, it's gotta be Ra. It seems like an Illuminati triangle with the sun god in the middle.

Yeah, it's gotta be Ra. It seems like an Illuminati triangle with the sun god in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom