Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

ever since the concords released, everybody is a sneakerhead and everybody wants every shoe smh...not that these wouldn't have campers, but 5 weeks wouldn't have happened before the craziness of the concord drop

ever since the concords released, everybody is a sneakerhead and everybody wants every shoe smh...not that these wouldn't have campers, but 5 weeks wouldn't have happened before the craziness of the concord drop

Originally Posted by xbiker47

A month campout
eek.gif
They are NOT staying there for an entire month.

This release is gonna be real crazy. My boy who know nothing about shoes is trying to tell me about this shoe and how bad he wants them. He trying to explain how they look im like I KNOW how they look

This release is gonna be real crazy. My boy who know nothing about shoes is trying to tell me about this shoe and how bad he wants them. He trying to explain how they look im like I KNOW how they look

Originally Posted by PO2345

The logo for the retail version is different from the sample version. Confirmed. I own the Black/White Midsole pair that he wore overseas & it is different.

I have no ideas what the logo is on the sample version.
laugh.gif

Hope that helps.

PO
You should post some pics of that black/white midsole pair
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

The logo for the retail version is different from the sample version. Confirmed. I own the Black/White Midsole pair that he wore overseas & it is different.

I have no ideas what the logo is on the sample version.
laugh.gif

Hope that helps.

PO
You should post some pics of that black/white midsole pair
grin.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

A month campout
eek.gif

So they take shifts and spots r held. A bunch of garbage and there needs to be an uproar to the House of Hoops District Manager. Sooner or later people will make a difference and this will end.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

A month campout
eek.gif

So they take shifts and spots r held. A bunch of garbage and there needs to be an uproar to the House of Hoops District Manager. Sooner or later people will make a difference and this will end.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I havent been able to come to a firm conclusion to what the logo is either.

video_image-044021.jpg
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
thumbnailsq.jpg

eek.gif
don't know why i'm surprised, but they really put ra/horus on the damn shoes?? wow.
30t6p3b.gif

he is telling us, yet again, who he is aligned with. he is telling us he is a sun worshipper. he is also telling us he is illuminated.

Jackpot! You guys really need to do a lot of research to see these symbol's origins and meanings.
30t6p3b.gif

And...
Yeah, it's gotta be Ra. It seems like an Illuminati triangle with the sun god in the middle.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I havent been able to come to a firm conclusion to what the logo is either.

video_image-044021.jpg
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
thumbnailsq.jpg

eek.gif
don't know why i'm surprised, but they really put ra/horus on the damn shoes?? wow.
30t6p3b.gif

he is telling us, yet again, who he is aligned with. he is telling us he is a sun worshipper. he is also telling us he is illuminated.

Jackpot! You guys really need to do a lot of research to see these symbol's origins and meanings.
30t6p3b.gif

And...
Yeah, it's gotta be Ra. It seems like an Illuminati triangle with the sun god in the middle.

We have all been supporting a company named after a Greek goddess.  Lighten up.

We have all been supporting a company named after a Greek goddess.  Lighten up.

I'm surprised Nike would let that logo fly.
This is just my own personal assumption, but right now I'm guessing that Horus/illuminati logo is just for celebrities and the actual retail version will have the cartoon logo.

I'm surprised Nike would let that logo fly.
This is just my own personal assumption, but right now I'm guessing that Horus/illuminati logo is just for celebrities and the actual retail version will have the cartoon logo.

Back
Top Bottom