Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

pardon me it this one has been posted
vnh742.jpg

Originally Posted by wada7

nike-air-yeezy-new-images.jpg
kinda plain imo

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

thinking about it now the yeezy 1 and even the yeezy 2 are hybrid of sorts and i promise if ye's name wasnt associated and the price was $79.99 me and alot of other wouldnt even be commenting right now

Duh

Guys saying these are too plain or what not gotta remember that these are still samples. Remember when the first Yeezys debuted at the Grammys in 2008 Kanye was wearing a sample in a plain black colorway like last night.
kanye-grammy-2008.jpeg

Guys saying these are too plain or what not gotta remember that these are still samples. Remember when the first Yeezys debuted at the Grammys in 2008 Kanye was wearing a sample in a plain black colorway like last night.
kanye-grammy-2008.jpeg

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

thinking about it now the yeezy 1 and even the yeezy 2 are hybrid of sorts and i promise if ye's name wasnt associated and the price was $79.99 me and alot of other wouldnt even be commenting right now

Duh

hey man, i'm really turned off by the newer photos...that toebox is lame...boring...and looks cheap....the strap? not feelin it....too skinny

The back/heel part is amazing though

hey man, i'm really turned off by the newer photos...that toebox is lame...boring...and looks cheap....the strap? not feelin it....too skinny

The back/heel part is amazing though

Originally Posted by rhester

I'm going to reserve my judgement until I see the final product.

this.

right colorway might change my mind, but right now i'm leaning towards not liking them that much.

this.

right colorway might change my mind, but right now i'm leaning towards not liking them that much.

I don't see how anyone can form an opinion as to whether or not they like it UNTIL they see the finished product.

I don't see how anyone can form an opinion as to whether or not they like it UNTIL they see the finished product.

Back
Top Bottom