Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

FYI:

Now that the pictures have leaked, I can voice my opinion:

AY1 > AY2

The release information for these shoes are going to have a lot of you dissatisfied at a very high level.

That is all.

PO

FYI:

AY1 > AY2

The release information for these shoes are going to have a lot of you dissatisfied at a very high level.

That is all.

PO

Originally Posted by ksteezy

^^^^please elaborate on that...

Simply put. The assortment/quantity will be catered to specific environments/demographics in the nation/world.

Kanye has a specific angle he is trying to accomplish with this release & it's not about just purely limiting the unit #'s

It's not worth the hassle for me, because the design has some opportunities, but I know the "collectors/resellers" will not budge on trying to obtain it regardless...

Have fun with the end result.
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by ksteezy

^^^^please elaborate on that...

Simply put. The assortment/quantity will be catered to specific environments/demographics in the nation/world.

Kanye has a specific angle he is trying to accomplish with this release & it's not about just purely limiting the unit #'s

It's not worth the hassle for me, because the design has some opportunities, but I know the "collectors/resellers" will not budge on trying to obtain it regardless...

Have fun with the end result.
laugh.gif

PO

As long as they look out for the NYC I could care less what else goes on. I assume pairs will be allocated to big cities.

As long as they look out for the NYC I could care less what else goes on. I assume pairs will be allocated to big cities.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^ looks like he got his dads shoes and his sisters pants on

I almost spit out my drink lmao!
roll.gif

I'm sure Nike has their 'ear' to the ground so I'm interested to see where they take it. I'm hoping they incorporate an visible air unit into the rear midsole and also add more 'glow in the dark' swooshes like they did on Net CW. From the side I see the trainer midsole with the bottom resembling a 'glow in the dark' sole. Hope Nike will stiffen up that toe area so it doesn't look all warped
sick.gif
. From that top view it kind of reminds me of one of my personal favs the Nike Air Missions. I actually found a pic of them here on NT
pimp.gif

Will smith rocked em in the first of the Bad Boys movies if I remember correctly. 
2rc52rp.jpg

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^ looks like he got his dads shoes and his sisters pants on

I almost spit out my drink lmao!
roll.gif

I'm sure Nike has their 'ear' to the ground so I'm interested to see where they take it. I'm hoping they incorporate an visible air unit into the rear midsole and also add more 'glow in the dark' swooshes like they did on Net CW. From the side I see the trainer midsole with the bottom resembling a 'glow in the dark' sole. Hope Nike will stiffen up that toe area so it doesn't look all warped
sick.gif
. From that top view it kind of reminds me of one of my personal favs the Nike Air Missions. I actually found a pic of them here on NT
pimp.gif

Will smith rocked em in the first of the Bad Boys movies if I remember correctly. 
2rc52rp.jpg

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

So I got a leak for the upcoming Yeezy 2...NO PICS, JUST DESCRIPTION Not 100% sure if its legit but it may be a starting point... I didnt read previous pages or other threads so if this info is already outdated or wrong jus desregard it...

1. Midsole will resemble a Air Tech Challenge Midsole
2. It will be a 3/4 cut instead of the previous high-top
3. Back will have a four-pronged fin like that of the Jordan XX3s
4. Toe box will be clean

I copied the description word for word from the leak so I cannot clarify any info...
This was taken from the old yeezy thread back in November. From the pics, I'm sure we can confirm #1 is true.
i remember that...accurate
Interesting...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

So I got a leak for the upcoming Yeezy 2...NO PICS, JUST DESCRIPTION Not 100% sure if its legit but it may be a starting point... I didnt read previous pages or other threads so if this info is already outdated or wrong jus desregard it...

1. Midsole will resemble a Air Tech Challenge Midsole
2. It will be a 3/4 cut instead of the previous high-top
3. Back will have a four-pronged fin like that of the Jordan XX3s
4. Toe box will be clean

I copied the description word for word from the leak so I cannot clarify any info...
This was taken from the old yeezy thread back in November. From the pics, I'm sure we can confirm #1 is true.
i remember that...accurate
Interesting...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

FYI:

AY1 > AY2

That is all.

PO

tumblr_lj3iikC2AS1qgxdtt.gif

How are you going to drop off some "info" like this and not be specific.. 

Do they look anything like the Prototype that he wore at Coachella?..

You know the drill..

C'mon son.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

FYI:

AY1 > AY2

That is all.

PO

tumblr_lj3iikC2AS1qgxdtt.gif

How are you going to drop off some "info" like this and not be specific.. 

Do they look anything like the Prototype that he wore at Coachella?..

You know the drill..

C'mon son.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom