Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

lol we still havent gotten pictures of the cw's that will release

making us crazy just wondering what we will get...smh

lol we still havent gotten pictures of the cw's that will release

making us crazy just wondering what we will get...smh

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Just booked my flight to China for black Friday to camp for these
pimp.gif

Smh and here we go
laugh.gif
 harsh.
i'm calling sarcasm but if you really did then 
eek.gif

im thinking save your plane ticket money and some time and trouble and just find them online. im sure they will be around the price you are paying for the whole trip all together. only time will tell..

pimp.gif

Smh and here we go
laugh.gif
 harsh.
eek.gif

im thinking save your plane ticket money and some time and trouble and just find them online. im sure they will be around the price you are paying for the whole trip all together. only time will tell..

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

pimp.gif

Smh and here we go
laugh.gif
 harsh.
eek.gif

very true indeed lol. save yourself the hassle and bust up the dough 

pimp.gif

Smh and here we go
laugh.gif
 harsh.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jhampton92

Smh and here we go
laugh.gif
 harsh.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jhampton92

Smh and here we go
laugh.gif
 harsh.
eek.gif

^^^^
hype.....just about all on here haven't even seen a detailed pic of what is actually dropping yet and want to buy multiples. Majority into sneakers are resellers now....only way to burn them is for Nike to release a lot of pairs (General Release them mofo's) , which isn't going to happen.

^^^^
hype.....just about all on here haven't even seen a detailed pic of what is actually dropping yet and want to buy multiples. Majority into sneakers are resellers now....only way to burn them is for Nike to release a lot of pairs (General Release them mofo's) , which isn't going to happen.

Don't agree with the general release idea. I think the success and hype of the limited numbers of the first yeezy's is due to the fact that they where limited numbers. While I do like the look of the black and pink yeezy's I do not think they would be as popular or as hyped if they where available everywhere. Part of what created the hype was the fact that not that many people where going to get a pair. As for the 2's I'm not saying weather i am buying or not until i get some better pictures. I never agree with the idea of buying shoes of hype alone and not weather or not I actually like the shoes. And no matter what they look like i don't think they will ever get as hyped as the first ones.

Don't agree with the general release idea. I think the success and hype of the limited numbers of the first yeezy's is due to the fact that they where limited numbers. While I do like the look of the black and pink yeezy's I do not think they would be as popular or as hyped if they where available everywhere. Part of what created the hype was the fact that not that many people where going to get a pair. As for the 2's I'm not saying weather i am buying or not until i get some better pictures. I never agree with the idea of buying shoes of hype alone and not weather or not I actually like the shoes. And no matter what they look like i don't think they will ever get as hyped as the first ones.

$265 Retail Would Be Crazy... Idk If I Can Live With That. Still Waiting To See Colorways... Most Likely They Wont All Release On The Same Day So Youll Have 3 Different Times/Chances To Copp.

$265 Retail Would Be Crazy... Idk If I Can Live With That. Still Waiting To See Colorways... Most Likely They Wont All Release On The Same Day So Youll Have 3 Different Times/Chances To Copp.

^General release would be just as crazy. They are hyped because of the success and limited numbers of the first Yeezy's. They aren't hyped because they are limited. We don't even know if they are limited yet and everyone still wants them.

yeah because people suspect they will be limited
agree if they were a general release and not limited nobody would be going crazy for some yeezy's

^General release would be just as crazy. They are hyped because of the success and limited numbers of the first Yeezy's. They aren't hyped because they are limited. We don't even know if they are limited yet and everyone still wants them.

agree if they were a general release and not limited nobody would be going crazy for some yeezy's

Originally Posted by DREdwards

Nike could just say they're limited and then GR them. Look at how the Space Jams where released. They were first supposed to be limited and then they released so many pairs it was crazy, and people cleared stores out.

Originally Posted by DREdwards

Nike could just say they're limited and then GR them. Look at how the Space Jams where released. They were first supposed to be limited and then they released so many pairs it was crazy, and people cleared stores out.

Back
Top Bottom