Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

reseller's dream

pimp.gif

So true

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Photoshop?
nike-air-yeezy-2.jpg
thats a photoshop but I could definately see the final result be something like this.
prolly leather instead with snakeskin instead of the Y print (heard that rumor)

but it seems pretty accurate.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Photoshop?
nike-air-yeezy-2.jpg
thats a photoshop but I could definately see the final result be something like this.
prolly leather instead with snakeskin instead of the Y print (heard that rumor)

but it seems pretty accurate.

not even gonna try and cop, knowing dudes will be extra thirsty for em

i gotta feeling robberies and stuff will take place, if the retro foams did that

not even gonna try and cop, knowing dudes will be extra thirsty for em

i gotta feeling robberies and stuff will take place, if the retro foams did that

I like these better than the 1st ones. They look more sleek and not as bulky as the 1st ones. IMO you can wear the 2s with more things.

I like these better than the 1st ones. They look more sleek and not as bulky as the 1st ones. IMO you can wear the 2s with more things.

That Photoshop looks too much like the yeezy 1s

Why would anyone who owns the ones see a need to get these? they really need an air tech challenge sole with the same exact upper?

Will wait for better/actual pics.

That Photoshop looks too much like the yeezy 1s

Why would anyone who owns the ones see a need to get these? they really need an air tech challenge sole with the same exact upper?

Will wait for better/actual pics.

Gonna put an end to this PS mess, i thought people were smarter.
nike-air-yeezy-2.jpg

Look at the toe box
air-yeezy-2-lrg-backstage.jpg

Where is the gator skin? There are 5 "fins", not 3.
tumblr_ljv9kvdWhp1qcilxe

Gonna put an end to this PS mess, i thought people were smarter.
nike-air-yeezy-2.jpg

Look at the toe box
air-yeezy-2-lrg-backstage.jpg

Where is the gator skin? There are 5 "fins", not 3.
tumblr_ljv9kvdWhp1qcilxe

Someone just photoshopped the Yeezy 1's to look like the Yeezy 2's. Didn't think it was that hard to notice.

Whoever made the photoshop did a good job too. Especially considering that that mock-up was done by recreating the Yeezy 2 from pictures of obscure angles and shots of them on Ye's feet. Of course it's not the real thing. It's not a 1:1 replica, but atleast we get a good idea of what the shoe will look like from a sideview.

Someone just photoshopped the Yeezy 1's to look like the Yeezy 2's. Didn't think it was that hard to notice.

Whoever made the photoshop did a good job too. Especially considering that that mock-up was done by recreating the Yeezy 2 from pictures of obscure angles and shots of them on Ye's feet. Of course it's not the real thing. It's not a 1:1 replica, but atleast we get a good idea of what the shoe will look like from a sideview.

5 colorways
3 in the USA
1 in Europe
1 in Asia
Source Shoe Wolfs twitter
Not sure if any of this info is accurate or not we will see...
nerd.gif

NIKE DONT TEASE US!!!

Cat_teased.gif

5 colorways
3 in the USA
1 in Europe
1 in Asia
Source Shoe Wolfs twitter
Not sure if any of this info is accurate or not we will see...
nerd.gif

NIKE DONT TEASE US!!!

Cat_teased.gif

Back
Top Bottom