Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by you big dummy

2aj554k.png
Yall know he did that pose on purpose so we could get a 360 view 
laugh.gif

I doubt he's a 12, he's 5'8" or 5'9" yea he wore the samples, doesn't mean they're his size haha. His Cement IV's don't look like a sz 12

I doubt he's a 12, he's 5'8" or 5'9" yea he wore the samples, doesn't mean they're his size haha. His Cement IV's don't look like a sz 12

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by PO2345

FYI:

The pair is NOT a sample, that's a Retail pair.

PO

FALSE. The pair has SAMPLE stamped inside of it....on top of the solar red lining.
Yea I don't know where you heard that from that is definitely a sample

FYI:

PO

FALSE. The pair has SAMPLE stamped inside of it....on top of the solar red lining.
Yea I don't know where you heard that from that is definitely a sample

FYI:

PO

Could very easily be FINAL production SAMPLE.
pimp.gif

FYI:

PO

Could very easily be FINAL production SAMPLE.
pimp.gif

^^
Don, he's "wearing" a sample, but the color will make it to Retail is what I'm entailing.

Sorry for the confusion.

PO

^^
Don, he's "wearing" a sample, but the color will make it to Retail is what I'm entailing.

Sorry for the confusion.

PO

^^

MJMVP23, you are correct....

They have went through 5 phases already. I don't "think" they will be doing anymore changes now..

PO

^^

MJMVP23, you are correct....

They have went through 5 phases already. I don't "think" they will be doing anymore changes now..

PO

Back
Top Bottom