Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

I'm a say what the hype is stopping so many people from saying! There isn't anything impressive! Yeah I said it!

Yeezy 1>

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^

MJMVP23, you are correct....

They have went through 5 phases already. I don't "think" they will be doing anymore changes now..

PO
Yessir. Nike has the most innovative marketing team around. This was perfect timing.
I have some Final Production samples in my personal collection. That's why I suggested that.

Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^

MJMVP23, you are correct....

They have went through 5 phases already. I don't "think" they will be doing anymore changes now..

PO
Yessir. Nike has the most innovative marketing team around. This was perfect timing.
I have some Final Production samples in my personal collection. That's why I suggested that.

Thanks for the info.

I'm a say what the hype is stopping so many people from saying! There isn't anything impressive! Yeah I said it!

Yeezy 1>

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

I doubt he's a 12, he's 5'8" or 5'9" yea he wore the samples, doesn't mean they're his size haha. His Cement IV's don't look like a sz 12

I'm the same height and I wear a 12

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

I doubt he's a 12, he's 5'8" or 5'9" yea he wore the samples, doesn't mean they're his size haha. His Cement IV's don't look like a sz 12

I'm the same height and I wear a 12

Originally Posted by donjuan513

He said that he wants the lining brighter but other than that its a go.

What color is the lining?  I was hoping for different colorways for the Yeezy II, not rehashing of the colorways from the first.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

He said that he wants the lining brighter but other than that its a go.

What color is the lining?  I was hoping for different colorways for the Yeezy II, not rehashing of the colorways from the first.

Back
Top Bottom