Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

They look like fricken moon boots in that pic of them performing. Not very attractive. Does Kanye wear them extra loose and 2 sizes too big? That pic makes him look like he's swimming in those! If they are his normal size, and the shoes look that big normally on foot, then you can say pass for me (if I even have a slim chance at getting these). Those clearer pics with Katy Perry makes them look a little slimmer, but I still don't dig them.

They look like fricken moon boots in that pic of them performing. Not very attractive. Does Kanye wear them extra loose and 2 sizes too big? That pic makes him look like he's swimming in those! If they are his normal size, and the shoes look that big normally on foot, then you can say pass for me (if I even have a slim chance at getting these). Those clearer pics with Katy Perry makes them look a little slimmer, but I still don't dig them.

Originally Posted by manslayer

Im sure he's wearing them really loose. & he's wearing skinny jeans making the shoes look even bigger. If he tightened the laces and maybe strap it in, it would definitely look slimmer. I say they are as "bulky" as the Yeezy 1s.

Originally Posted by manslayer

Im sure he's wearing them really loose. & he's wearing skinny jeans making the shoes look even bigger. If he tightened the laces and maybe strap it in, it would definitely look slimmer. I say they are as "bulky" as the Yeezy 1s.

Why is it two toned tho? I wouldn't say its a better design then the yeezy 1 but its still nice, just the two toned is a little weird.

Why is it two toned tho? I wouldn't say its a better design then the yeezy 1 but its still nice, just the two toned is a little weird.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

What is wrong with two toned?

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

What is wrong with two toned?

Back
Top Bottom