Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

that fake yeezy site is crazy, how the hell do they get the mold so quick?

crazy. the whole sneaker world doesn't have close ups yet and these cats got 'em looking that close? even the logo on the tongue looks like it might be right... WTH?!?

Nike-Air-Yeezy-2-Zen-Grey-2.jpg

definitely prefer the first ones but i'm curious to see more colorways. nice to hear it's solar red on the lining and not orange and pink like the zens.

imo these look so similar to the first ones they need to put out completely different colorways this time.
Nothing surprises me within Nike China and Taiwan, you know it's always an inside job, Nike makes money off of retail and counterfeiters. I DVR the VMAs and kept looking at the shoes, thank god for MTV HD, they are dead !@+ on point with the variants. Meaning, the mold has been out for weeks, months. 
Nike%20Air%20Yeezy%20II%20Mens%20Shoes%20In%20Black%20With%20Ecru%20Sole_3.jpg

Nike%20Air%20Yeezy%20II%20Mens%20Shoes%20In%20Snow_White_3.jpg

tired.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

that fake yeezy site is crazy, how the hell do they get the mold so quick?

crazy. the whole sneaker world doesn't have close ups yet and these cats got 'em looking that close? even the logo on the tongue looks like it might be right... WTH?!?

Nike-Air-Yeezy-2-Zen-Grey-2.jpg

definitely prefer the first ones but i'm curious to see more colorways. nice to hear it's solar red on the lining and not orange and pink like the zens.

imo these look so similar to the first ones they need to put out completely different colorways this time.
Nothing surprises me within Nike China and Taiwan, you know it's always an inside job, Nike makes money off of retail and counterfeiters. I DVR the VMAs and kept looking at the shoes, thank god for MTV HD, they are dead !@+ on point with the variants. Meaning, the mold has been out for weeks, months. 
Nike%20Air%20Yeezy%20II%20Mens%20Shoes%20In%20Black%20With%20Ecru%20Sole_3.jpg

Nike%20Air%20Yeezy%20II%20Mens%20Shoes%20In%20Snow_White_3.jpg

tired.gif

my question is, since these he wore last night are still samples, and he wants the solar red on the lining brighter, well nike usually runs production lines on shoes months out ahead of release (they started production on concord 11's in june or july and they don't drop until xmas, obviously it's a much bigger order, but still), is it even feasible these will really drop on black friday (unless there's another colorway that's already gotten the green light)?

i just highly doubt it.
You make very much sense. Out of respect for kanye I'm sure Nike will honor his request and atleast make it a bit brighter.
It's almost guaranteed that there is a black/pink colorway due to its popularity and simpleness. Is that the one that is in production? who knows. If I had to say there is a cw in production it most likely is the black/pink cw.

However samples either found a way out of Nike and got in the hands of fake making factories. 

Another possibility (the one I believe) is that these are in production for a Black Friday release. It doesn't seem crazy because we still need a whole month till Oct so they're probably finishing production as we speak. Hence how fake manufacturers were able to somewhat get the mold and designs that will be used on these.

Edit: also on the VMA pics you can see that there is a logo stitched onto the tongue. Seems a little too specific for these fake manufacturers to luckily guess what it will be. Just a thought.

I really hope they're numbered or something so we have an idea of their exclusivity. That way we wont have a Ray Allen 13 type problem with these.

my question is, since these he wore last night are still samples, and he wants the solar red on the lining brighter, well nike usually runs production lines on shoes months out ahead of release (they started production on concord 11's in june or july and they don't drop until xmas, obviously it's a much bigger order, but still), is it even feasible these will really drop on black friday (unless there's another colorway that's already gotten the green light)?

i just highly doubt it.
You make very much sense. Out of respect for kanye I'm sure Nike will honor his request and atleast make it a bit brighter.
It's almost guaranteed that there is a black/pink colorway due to its popularity and simpleness. Is that the one that is in production? who knows. If I had to say there is a cw in production it most likely is the black/pink cw.

However samples either found a way out of Nike and got in the hands of fake making factories. 

Another possibility (the one I believe) is that these are in production for a Black Friday release. It doesn't seem crazy because we still need a whole month till Oct so they're probably finishing production as we speak. Hence how fake manufacturers were able to somewhat get the mold and designs that will be used on these.

Edit: also on the VMA pics you can see that there is a logo stitched onto the tongue. Seems a little too specific for these fake manufacturers to luckily guess what it will be. Just a thought.

I really hope they're numbered or something so we have an idea of their exclusivity. That way we wont have a Ray Allen 13 type problem with these.

They did a good job on the fakes seeing there hasn't been a clear picture of the shoes but they are definitely off. They are very detailed in person.

They did a good job on the fakes seeing there hasn't been a clear picture of the shoes but they are definitely off. They are very detailed in person.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Would you care to take a quick picture of them for us if you can 
smile.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

smile.gif
1238409288_adam-slapped.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

smile.gif
1238409288_adam-slapped.gif

There's a bunch of speculation in this thread, And your help with knowing when RD is would be great. My boy asked a few stores and they claim there is no black friday release. Is there any truth to that?

There's a bunch of speculation in this thread, And your help with knowing when RD is would be great. My boy asked a few stores and they claim there is no black friday release. Is there any truth to that?

I would love to get a pair of these just to flip em. Shoe isn't amazin at all and yet ppl are droolin over em. I'm sure if the majority said they were ugly (which they are) the fickle would follow suit

I would love to get a pair of these just to flip em. Shoe isn't amazin at all and yet ppl are droolin over em. I'm sure if the majority said they were ugly (which they are) the fickle would follow suit

i like the shape, and i love well executed straps on shoes, so i'll likely cop, but if they're all the same colorways as the first yeezy's then i'll prolly just cop the best looking one and leave it at that.

they really should do all new colorways.

i like the shape, and i love well executed straps on shoes, so i'll likely cop, but if they're all the same colorways as the first yeezy's then i'll prolly just cop the best looking one and leave it at that.

they really should do all new colorways.

So This Is Pretty Much What We Will Be Getting Jus A Bit More Detailed.?
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

So This Is Pretty Much What We Will Be Getting Jus A Bit More Detailed.?
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom