Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Heard The Throne is performing tonight at the VMAs

Also heard that if Ye performs, he will be wearing the Yeezy 2's

Remember where you heard it first...

Heard The Throne is performing tonight at the VMAs

Also heard that if Ye performs, he will be wearing the Yeezy 2's

Remember where you heard it first...

From Ty on Twitter
"RegularOlTy

Ye JUST received the final Yeezy 2 samples and he was like a kid on Xmas. That man took his AJ1s off and put then right on. I respect that."

"These Yeezy 2s are gonna cause another problem once they hit retail...maybe sooner if the paps catch him out today."

From Ty on Twitter
"RegularOlTy

Ye JUST received the final Yeezy 2 samples and he was like a kid on Xmas. That man took his AJ1s off and put then right on. I respect that."

"These Yeezy 2s are gonna cause another problem once they hit retail...maybe sooner if the paps catch him out today."

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

From Ty on Twitter
"RegularOlTy

That means he is definitely wearing them tonight at the VMA's can't wait to see them!!!

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

From Ty on Twitter
"RegularOlTy

That means he is definitely wearing them tonight at the VMA's can't wait to see them!!!

Back
Top Bottom