Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

bfec282a0ffafaa22ca1f2676d414f7d.jpg

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I remember this website fell in love with me during the original Yeezy release
I'll violate when these Yeezy 2s release yet again

That I do remember about the thread
roll.gif
Dudes were hating on you and proto crazy for going in on The RDs

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

roll.gif

remember when i posted the black & pinks a week b4 RD and my tag was "willy the kid runs niketalk" underneath my screenname?
laugh.gif

i did get a lot of "intraweb props" for getting those black & pinks early, but then it all went to hell when i got a FSR of zens... cats were SALTY!

only cat who generated more hate than me in that thread was william rivera.
laugh.gif

i remember blackiceblaze swore i'd be screwing up if i sat on any to flip later, but i actually sold my last pair of zens only a few months ago for almost $900... that's a lot more than the $550 they were going for at the time.

i still got doubles in all 3 colorways. i doubt i will ever even get to my DS pairs. one day i'll prolly just sell off my worn pairs (they're still super close to DS cuz i still got sole savers on 'em and they haven't really creased) and then break out the DS pairs to wear.

roll.gif

remember when i posted the black & pinks a week b4 RD and my tag was "willy the kid runs niketalk" underneath my screenname?
laugh.gif

i did get a lot of "intraweb props" for getting those black & pinks early, but then it all went to hell when i got a FSR of zens... cats were SALTY!

laugh.gif

i remember blackiceblaze swore i'd be screwing up if i sat on any to flip later, but i actually sold my last pair of zens only a few months ago for almost $900... that's a lot more than the $550 they were going for at the time.

i still got doubles in all 3 colorways. i doubt i will ever even get to my DS pairs. one day i'll prolly just sell off my worn pairs (they're still super close to DS cuz i still got sole savers on 'em and they haven't really creased) and then break out the DS pairs to wear.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 That i do remember! Classic thread but full of salty dudes , all the salty remarks really stopped after you posted the pic of that one chick with your pairs 
devil.gif

If the dudes who were complaining about copping for 500 would have only known what they go for now 
laugh.gif
  I sold of my zens and tans around may of last year, i regret it but not as much as i regret missing out on the Blk/pink pair 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 That i do remember! Classic thread but full of salty dudes , all the salty remarks really stopped after you posted the pic of that one chick with your pairs 
devil.gif

If the dudes who were complaining about copping for 500 would have only known what they go for now 
laugh.gif
  I sold of my zens and tans around may of last year, i regret it but not as much as i regret missing out on the Blk/pink pair 
mad.gif

kept my greys and blacks... sold my tans for tickets to see 3 of the western finals games (nuggets vs lakers)... do not regret it at all (especially cause the tans look horrible in my opinion without the embossed strap)

** wait... the 2's don't have a design on the strap either
frown.gif

kept my greys and blacks... sold my tans for tickets to see 3 of the western finals games (nuggets vs lakers)... do not regret it at all (especially cause the tans look horrible in my opinion without the embossed strap)

** wait... the 2's don't have a design on the strap either
frown.gif

black friday gonna be f^#%ing nuts if these come out then. n!&&@s gonna be checkin your bag before they rob you see which one you got
laugh.gif

black friday gonna be f^#%ing nuts if these come out then. n!&&@s gonna be checkin your bag before they rob you see which one you got
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom