Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

i just can't get into all this hype like i used to. i too focused on GETTIN $, not lining up for days to give it away. hope errbody is happy. it feels good to know nike no longer has me by the balls. it's crazy to see errbody's life change overnight when nike announces a release like this or the mags. this affects me not, but it took a looooong time to get here.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i just can't get into all this hype like i used to. i too focused on GETTIN $, not lining up for days to give it away. hope errbody is happy. it feels good to know nike no longer has me by the balls. it's crazy to see errbody's life change overnight when nike announces a release like this or the mags. this affects me not, but it took a looooong time to get here.
Right there with you.

Right there with you.

As soon as these things hit NDC im on them like this
1z5ues7.gif

you act like we're losing sleep on this

This is NT, we get googly over these things but it's not like we're pullin our hairs out....hell, most of us know we don't even have a chance at these shoes
laugh.gif

you act like we're losing sleep on this

This is NT, we get googly over these things but it's not like we're pullin our hairs out....hell, most of us know we don't even have a chance at these shoes
laugh.gif

never thought i'd refer to these as a "poor man's" anything, but these are the poor man's air mag's...
laugh.gif

never thought i'd refer to these as a "poor man's" anything, but these are the poor man's air mag's...
laugh.gif

so apparently Tiffany Beers was wearing a grey colorway of the yeezy 2's at the Air Mag event. she is a Nike designer, who worked on the first yeezys (most likely the 2's as well), and redesigner of the Air Mags.

apparently the most noise made in the room was when the lights went out and her shoes were glowing.

here's the only pic i've seen thus far:

wclczr.jpg

hopefully some better pix from this yeezy 2 sighting will pop up.

and here's a cool pic of yeezy 1 prototypes i'd never seen b4:

nike-air-yeezy-samples-process.jpg

so apparently Tiffany Beers was wearing a grey colorway of the yeezy 2's at the Air Mag event. she is a Nike designer, who worked on the first yeezys (most likely the 2's as well), and redesigner of the Air Mags.

apparently the most noise made in the room was when the lights went out and her shoes were glowing.

here's the only pic i've seen thus far:

wclczr.jpg

hopefully some better pix from this yeezy 2 sighting will pop up.

and here's a cool pic of yeezy 1 prototypes i'd never seen b4:

nike-air-yeezy-samples-process.jpg

Back
Top Bottom