Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by iCan

3/12

on a Monday? I know you joined in 00 (credibility), but do you have a  source? I searched the thread and nobody before you said 3/ 12 (couldn't find anything online either, so you are the first one claiming the March drop), or any specific date, but just spring 2012.

I can believe it....will dtlr carry them?

Originally Posted by dimez81

3/12

on a Monday? I know you joined in 00 (credibility), but do you have a  source? I searched the thread and nobody before you said 3/ 12 (couldn't find anything online either, so you are the first one claiming the March drop), or any specific date, but just spring 2012.

I know some of them did last time, so I wouldn't doubt it....yeah I mean I kind of have to believe him and I know Nike has released stuff during the week, but for these it was just a little surprising.

LeClutchJames wrote:
maybe he just meant some time in march 2012 lol

ohhhhh, good point, I took it as 3-12-2012....that makes more sense

Originally Posted by dimez81

3/12

I know some of them did last time, so I wouldn't doubt it....yeah I mean I kind of have to believe him and I know Nike has released stuff during the week, but for these it was just a little surprising.

LeClutchJames wrote:
maybe he just meant some time in march 2012 lol

ohhhhh, good point, I took it as 3-12-2012....that makes more sense

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, i dunno. i don't wanna be saying this, and i'm subject to changing my mind, but right now i'm liking the over all shape and look of the 2's more than the 1's after seeing this pic:

tumblr_lu0f3gpPST1qjm091o1_500.jpg
All this comparison proves for me is the fact that I need both of these sneakers 
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
Medial side of this shoe = 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, i dunno. i don't wanna be saying this, and i'm subject to changing my mind, but right now i'm liking the over all shape and look of the 2's more than the 1's after seeing this pic:

tumblr_lu0f3gpPST1qjm091o1_500.jpg
All this comparison proves for me is the fact that I need both of these sneakers 
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
Medial side of this shoe = 
sick.gif

3/12

3/2012 there isn't a specific day yet...

3/12

3/2012 there isn't a specific day yet...

Originally Posted by amazementnme

so its a sure fact that its not dropping on black friday?

read two-three posts above yours....MARCH 2012 IS THE MOST RECENT RUMOR........BF was NEVER confirmed by anyone (Modern-Notoriety doesn't count) anyways.

read two-three posts above yours....MARCH 2012 IS THE MOST RECENT RUMOR........BF was NEVER confirmed by anyone (Modern-Notoriety doesn't count) anyways.

spoke to my guy at niketown...theyre dropping black friday...dont let anyone tell u otherwise cuz its false information

spoke to my guy at niketown...theyre dropping black friday...dont let anyone tell u otherwise cuz its false information

impossible it would have been leaked already

impossible it would have been leaked already

Back
Top Bottom