Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

frown.gif
That 10,000 sounded much better.

y'all keep in mind all profits from the first yeezys were donated to charity (pretty sure it was the charity kanye had going on at the time)...

might be the same this time, so don't look at it like it's definitely gonna be a big way for nike to cash in...

sucks if these are the only 2 colorways cuz they're so much like the OG's... was hoping for something different this time around...

y'all keep in mind all profits from the first yeezys were donated to charity (pretty sure it was the charity kanye had going on at the time)...

might be the same this time, so don't look at it like it's definitely gonna be a big way for nike to cash in...

sucks if these are the only 2 colorways cuz they're so much like the OG's... was hoping for something different this time around...

^not sure where you got that cause that's not true...technically Yeezy was just a "collaborator" on the sneaker...Nike owns the right to the "Yeezy" model..Models such as Livestrong are a joint ventures with Lance as opposed to an artist designing a pair of kicks...in terms of comparisons DJCK 112 pack would be the closest....Quantites were limited because to put it simply...Nike was not sure that at a $215 price point..a glow in the dark sneaker..to a non sports figure (all of which were unprecedented) could have bricked out for Nikes customers...

Again, expect a much wider release per colorway...even with the increase in price point Nikes vendors know these will move..I believe cat price is either $75 or $85 per....I know dudes already trying to retail for $300...and they haven't even seen cat images yet...SMDH..

^not sure where you got that cause that's not true...technically Yeezy was just a "collaborator" on the sneaker...Nike owns the right to the "Yeezy" model..Models such as Livestrong are a joint ventures with Lance as opposed to an artist designing a pair of kicks...in terms of comparisons DJCK 112 pack would be the closest....Quantites were limited because to put it simply...Nike was not sure that at a $215 price point..a glow in the dark sneaker..to a non sports figure (all of which were unprecedented) could have bricked out for Nikes customers...

Again, expect a much wider release per colorway...even with the increase in price point Nikes vendors know these will move..I believe cat price is either $75 or $85 per....I know dudes already trying to retail for $300...and they haven't even seen cat images yet...SMDH..

From what I know, I heard that there was going to be at least 3 colors releasing. Was just at Nike corporate in Chicago this past Monday and was also told that the shoes are going to be real limited with tight distribution. So yeah, they are going to be hard to get. Don't kid yourself into believing that these won't be. Nike should be unveiling the Yeezy 2s to select account to view at Nike's bi-yearly Tastemakers event in Vegas in mid February. Should know more concrete info by then along with being able to actually touch and hold a pair.

From what I know, I heard that there was going to be at least 3 colors releasing. Was just at Nike corporate in Chicago this past Monday and was also told that the shoes are going to be real limited with tight distribution. So yeah, they are going to be hard to get. Don't kid yourself into believing that these won't be. Nike should be unveiling the Yeezy 2s to select account to view at Nike's bi-yearly Tastemakers event in Vegas in mid February. Should know more concrete info by then along with being able to actually touch and hold a pair.

really a shame that a good 70% of the people that want these shoes are looking for that big payday sleeping outside stores for weeks, shame how nike has us like puppets and we paying money to them, as for me if i get them i do but not paying more than 450 pair serious anything else ill just stay happy with my 3 pairs i already have

really a shame that a good 70% of the people that want these shoes are looking for that big payday sleeping outside stores for weeks, shame how nike has us like puppets and we paying money to them, as for me if i get them i do but not paying more than 450 pair serious anything else ill just stay happy with my 3 pairs i already have

Originally Posted by trick33

Originally Posted by lavakicks

Quick question: Did the first Yeezys release online on NDC??

lol anyone have an answer id like to know as well
Yes they were, but were released at random times and still managed to sell out in a minute flat

Originally Posted by trick33

Originally Posted by lavakicks

Quick question: Did the first Yeezys release online on NDC??

lol anyone have an answer id like to know as well
Yes they were, but were released at random times and still managed to sell out in a minute flat

Did info for the first yeezy's take long to surface? feels like the supposed release date is just around the corner and we have no concrete info..

Did info for the first yeezy's take long to surface? feels like the supposed release date is just around the corner and we have no concrete info..

Back
Top Bottom