Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Honestly, I don't think these will be a GR. Maybe more available than the first Yeezys but definitely not GR. Nike chose to keep these limited for a reason. People say Nike is making a bad business decision when choosing to make a shoe in limited quantities, and yet they still do it.

But in all seriousness, why does Nike make shoes limited?

Honestly, I don't think these will be a GR. Maybe more available than the first Yeezys but definitely not GR. Nike chose to keep these limited for a reason. People say Nike is making a bad business decision when choosing to make a shoe in limited quantities, and yet they still do it.

But in all seriousness, why does Nike make shoes limited?

tumblr_lzu3onRwoD1qfm7ud

Originally Posted by Heatmeizer1

A GR would be nice, but these will still be hard to cop. Think Concords.

You think these will be hard to cop like the concords ?????????????

LMAO more like the galaxys

Originally Posted by Heatmeizer1

A GR would be nice, but these will still be hard to cop. Think Concords.

You think these will be hard to cop like the concords ?????????????

LMAO more like the galaxys

Originally Posted by dreb1989

I highly doubt that the 2's will be a GR. Kanye is too over the top for that...
i agree...and the hype has grown so much more since the yeezy 1s came out..hopefully no mobs form for these and hoh just raffles off the tickets like they did in ny for the galaxy foams

Originally Posted by dreb1989

I highly doubt that the 2's will be a GR. Kanye is too over the top for that...
i agree...and the hype has grown so much more since the yeezy 1s came out..hopefully no mobs form for these and hoh just raffles off the tickets like they did in ny for the galaxy foams

Idk about this whole GR dilemma but all I know is that I have my eyes set on those blk/pink joints

Idk about this whole GR dilemma but all I know is that I have my eyes set on those blk/pink joints

Not really into the Yeezys cuz of the CRAZY amount of hype behind them but I would def try to cop a pair of those Zen greys if these become a GR

Not really into the Yeezys cuz of the CRAZY amount of hype behind them but I would def try to cop a pair of those Zen greys if these become a GR

Back
Top Bottom