Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Cazz

I didn't come here asking for information...nothing solid about this release. Y'all have the same info I do. Just trying to participate in the forums bub.
Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

How about this we just keep the information thats important to the select few that have been in this thread since jump street

Thats what pm's are for, so for all these new accounts find your info somewhere else.
Oh and if you had all the information you already needed about upcoming releases then there was no point in commenting in this thread

Nor was there a point in asking "generally when are release dates announced" don't ask since you "already have the info you need"
laugh.gif
 So i guess asking "when are release dates generally announced" isn't asking for information 
happy.gif

OK "bub"

I didn't come here asking for information...nothing solid about this release. Y'all have the same info I do. Just trying to participate in the forums bub.

How about this we just keep the information thats important to the select few that have been in this thread since jump street

Thats what pm's are for, so for all these new accounts find your info somewhere else.
Oh and if you had all the information you already needed about upcoming releases then there was no point in commenting in this thread

Nor was there a point in asking "generally when are release dates announced" don't ask since you "already have the info you need"
laugh.gif
 So i guess asking "when are release dates generally announced" isn't asking for information 
happy.gif

OK "bub"

tried to tell y'all they were black and solar red, not pink...

Nike Air Yeezy 2
Black/Solar Red
508214-006

Nike Air Yeezy 2
Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum
508214-010

tried to tell y'all they were black and solar red, not pink...

Nike Air Yeezy 2
Black/Solar Red
508214-006

Nike Air Yeezy 2
Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum
508214-010

You must've dropped out of school...Learn to read. Never asked any question about release dates. Punctuation 101. Might want to work on your reading comprehension.

laugh.gif
happy.gif

OK "bub"

You must've dropped out of school...Learn to read. Never asked any question about release dates. Punctuation 101. Might want to work on your reading comprehension.

laugh.gif
happy.gif

OK "bub"

laugh.gif
happy.gif

OK "bub"

Even if you're here to just interact, there's really no point in just arguing with older members. I've been a member for several months but have less than a hundred posts because post count isn't what's important to me. If you don't have any information to contribute or any useful insight, there generally isn't a whole lot of reason to post. A lot more can be learned by just reading than posting all the time IMO.

laugh.gif
happy.gif

OK "bub"

Even if you're here to just interact, there's really no point in just arguing with older members. I've been a member for several months but have less than a hundred posts because post count isn't what's important to me. If you don't have any information to contribute or any useful insight, there generally isn't a whole lot of reason to post. A lot more can be learned by just reading than posting all the time IMO.

What about any pre-orders ? I heard of a some, but the I only seen one, it was from Solesickness they had 12 pairs of zens $750
ohwell.gif

What about any pre-orders ? I heard of a some, but the I only seen one, it was from Solesickness they had 12 pairs of zens $750
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by beaver21

ohwell.gif
I would guess if they are "only" charging $750 that says something about how this release will be done. If it was in the same quantity as the 1s and hype that is way more, I'd think if it was only Tier Zero then that price would be a lot higher.

ohwell.gif
I would guess if they are "only" charging $750 that says something about how this release will be done. If it was in the same quantity as the 1s and hype that is way more, I'd think if it was only Tier Zero then that price would be a lot higher.

ohwell.gif
double post

Back
Top Bottom