Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Will they come with womens skin tight jeans? You skinny jeans freaks will love that to go with these.

Will they come with womens skin tight jeans? You skinny jeans freaks will love that to go with these.

Originally Posted by Freeze

started camping out yesterday. can't wait!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I was told FALL, not summer.
Well that puts it in concrete then since this man said so.  Do you have anymore details?
yup. now we know they're confirmed. just not sure when.

anyways I hope most release in the summer when theres no school.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I was told FALL, not summer.
Well that puts it in concrete then since this man said so.  Do you have anymore details?
yup. now we know they're confirmed. just not sure when.

anyways I hope most release in the summer when theres no school.
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see how it looks! Hope it won't disappoint, as the first pair set the bar pretty high.

Can't wait to see how it looks! Hope it won't disappoint, as the first pair set the bar pretty high.

I wish we could get some detail pics... Im pretty sure these will be dope though... idk why dudes come in to comment if they dont like the shoes lol...

I wish we could get some detail pics... Im pretty sure these will be dope though... idk why dudes come in to comment if they dont like the shoes lol...

my ex bought me a pair of yeezys, then we got into an argument over something minimal and she gave them to her cousin instead of me.

my ex bought me a pair of yeezys, then we got into an argument over something minimal and she gave them to her cousin instead of me.

Originally Posted by do work son

Lol. My ex at least let me keep mine. 7 months later she is no longer my ex.

Originally Posted by do work son

Lol. My ex at least let me keep mine. 7 months later she is no longer my ex.

Originally Posted by Mitsui

Exactly.... The 1st Pair Did Set The Bar Really High.... An If These Dont Look Better Than The 1st Yeezys Then Its Gonna Be Alot Of Disappointed People...

Back
Top Bottom