shoe:
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
price:....
laugh.gif

I've been checking the pick ups thread daily.....just waiting to see someone post a pic.
nerd.gif

I know I'm supposed 2 be some sort of G around her but
seriously, are these real?
I'm seriously asking. No smart talk.

This has completely made my day. I wish these actually did exist so I could see someone where them and laugh even harder.

WOW i love how theres members who have 1000+ posts that dont ! know how to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who ever thinks they arent real should really get there eyes checked even though these shoes look absolutley horrible they are indeedreal and for sale here is the last sentence of the decription READ CLOSELY - " Please keep in mind these are not deadstock! This shoe is a custompair of sneakers and is ORDERABLE!These are custom shoes! " so these shoes are real in the sense that its a real pair of yeezys costumized to thosespecific colors and materials from a pair of zens but arent real in the sense that nike did not make the color way so to rest this store they are just a pairof customized zens and sadly are real !
mad.gif

PS - williamrivera3 this is not towards you , you really did not know so keep doing your thing .

Originally Posted by Rick2345

WOW i love how theres members who have 1000+ posts that dont ! know how to read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who ever thinks they arent real should really get there eyes checked even though these shoes look absolutley horrible they are indeed real and for sale here is the last sentence of the decription READ CLOSELY - " Please keep in mind these are not deadstock! This shoe is a custom pair of sneakers and is ORDERABLE!These are custom shoes! " so these shoes are real in the sense that its a real pair of yeezys costumized to those specific colors and materials from a pair of zens but arent real in the sense that nike did not make the color way so to rest this store they are just a pair of customized zens and sadly are real !
mad.gif

PS - williamrivera3 this is not towards you , you really did not know so keep doing your thing .
That shoe looks incredibly photoshopped, and most people think that it is fake because of the paragraph. I still can't believe it.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

WOW i love how theres members who have 1000+ posts that dont ! know how to read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who ever thinks they arent real should really get there eyes checked even though these shoes look absolutley horrible they are indeed real and for sale here is the last sentence of the decription READ CLOSELY - " Please keep in mind these are not deadstock! This shoe is a custom pair of sneakers and is ORDERABLE!These are custom shoes! " so these shoes are real in the sense that its a real pair of yeezys costumized to those specific colors and materials from a pair of zens but arent real in the sense that nike did not make the color way so to rest this store they are just a pair of customized zens and sadly are real !
mad.gif

That shoe looks incredibly photoshopped, and most people think that it is fake because of the paragraph. I still can't believe it.

i agree with you completely that they do look photoshopped and are extremely fake looking but my point is i hate how older NT memebers bash on members and makethem feel as if there idiots when in fact some of the older NT members dont know how to do what the average 2nd grader knows and thats how to read so for thosepeople who thought/knew they were real good work for you older NT members trying to make other members feel like idiots , get a life and learn how to read
mad.gif

mad.gif

Yup. NT needs to stop going over pictures and thinking they have the whole story. If it's more than a paragraph long most NT'ers seem tojust disregard what's written.

Like Rick2345 said this is a real item. It is just a customized pair and orderable, but not produced by Nike. Theirinspiration is obviously from the South Park episode (as stated in their description).

With that said, the shoe is
sick.gif
. And the price
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gusyouout

mad.gif

Yup. NT needs to stop going over pictures and thinking they have the whole story. If it's more than a paragraph long most NT'ers seem to just disregard what's written.

Like Rick2345 said this is a real item. It is just a customized pair and orderable, but not produced by Nike. Their inspiration is obviously from the South Park episode (as stated in their description).

With that said, the shoe is
sick.gif
. And the price
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
thanks for the back up and with that GO WARRIORS !!!!!

Originally Posted by MattyG13

Somebody's got money to burn if they can butcher a pair of Yeezy's like that.

my thoughts exacyl yeezys on ebay average 500 - 650 and for you to buy a pair and destroy it you must have a good amount of money in your pocket

Back
Top Bottom