Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

don't let someone with a mere 19 post (all 19 of them can be found in this thread, since the last 24 hours) hi-jack with thread. And yes, you can ask Greg.

can anyone reccomend a good rain protector spray or some kid of repellent that i could apply so i could wear these with at least some piece of mind. thanks.

Ask Greg about me at HOH.We talk daily!Im not hi jacking just didhin the dirt on the biggest release of 2009 beside copper foams!Greg talked to me and were indiscussion of bringing a Glow in THe Drk Foam out for Holiday 2009/February 2010!thats just one of my secrets in discussion at nike!If it wasnt for me nobodyin Dc ,MD or FLA would have not got the yeezy's.Alot of store buyers thought they wouldnt sell at such a high pricepoint!I called the assistant buyer andtold them only NYc was getting them and then two days later what do you know??????Im not a shoe rookie so dont be fooled Wooly Mamoth!

9,000 pairs?That may be true but Asia alone will get 6,000 pair!Kanye has a biger fan contingent on the other side of the world.You guys thought it would be9,000 of these but are there?Dont believe people when they say the Black is a easy cop.How would it be an easy cop if everybody is thirsty?Just being honestsneaker fiends!!!!
indifferent.gif

damn aint u hit ur post limit yet....... let dudes cop.......why u always tryin to scare up some hype like u make bread off each shoe sold.......wow
u like a hypebeast on 20 redbulls homie

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

who came up with this list an how can we be so sure its legit? i have my doubts

you should have your doubts. many stores arent even listed...

Im not hyping the shoe.I already got them!It reality.Also,it is a known fact that Swervn is a Yeezy Hater!I love kany west and love any kanye products.I got myshutter shades on right now!lolBut for real Its not about cash its about sneaker collecting.If you are a og collector like me u need these!I thought theeggplants were the hardest til i copped these!I dont drink red bull by the way!Nuvo .Everybody on NT knows all the stores werent listed!3 brownie points forthe bull dog!!!
smokin.gif

I am Leaders1354, talked to my rep today, and that list is bologna especially after receiving 36 pairs of zen/greys.

The list is common sense.I talked to the stores and they told me the amount they had from the first yeezy!The bad part is their wil be less of the Black Pinkcause of a high demand in markets such as the UK.France, and the Caribbean!1500 black ones tops!Maybe 2,000.

eek.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

May 2 all hell breaks loose!The first release of the zen grey was a track race 30 people straight runnin fullspeed.Dudes keys were falling,sunglasses,i almosthad to pop a couple NYC cats!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

who came up with this list an how can we be so sure its legit? i have my doubts

you should have your doubts. many stores arent even listed...

explain?
ummm. there are plenty of stores missing from the list. simple as that

if you guys got 36 pairs thats cool!ill change the list.Any other store reps hit me and i will edit the list as the days goes!Chicago has 12 million people soi bet Leaders would have 36 zen greys.I got the list info from a ISS member!

Originally Posted by Time Machine

if you guys got 36 pairs thats cool!ill change the list.Any other store reps hit me and i will edit the list as the days goes!Chicago has 12 million people so i bet Leaders would have 36 zen greys.I got the list info from a ISS member!
Since you have the Black/PinkYeezy available, can you post detail pics please?

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

if you guys got 36 pairs thats cool!ill change the list.Any other store reps hit me and i will edit the list as the days goes!Chicago has 12 million people so i bet Leaders would have 36 zen greys.I got the list info from a ISS member!

Lol I think you will have to wait till tomorrow because I think the post limit is 25 for a day
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
He's done for the day.. FTW!

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Lol I think you will have to wait till tomorrow because I think the post limit is 25 for a day
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
He's done for the day.. FTW!

its 50 but nice try
i dont get why people are hating on Time Machine
has he done anything but try and post some info (fill me in)

Back
Top Bottom