Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by AnJ55

Originally Posted by chi town aloha

well at least he said "thanks"
laugh.gif

APPRECIATION SHOUT OUT FROM HAWAII from kwest on Vimeo.

anyone notice his soles glowing in broad day light?

theyr not glowing...im sure he's had those for at least a year now...they just oxidized to a lime green
No, they actually are glowing... he may have just been in direct sunlight prior to that recording, so as he stood in the shade the glowing solesbecame visible.

Kanye West wearing a year-old pair of Yeezy's? Riiiiiight. If it was oxidation, they would be more brown than green...

Originally Posted by Blue0230

laugh.gif

theyr not glowing...im sure he's had those for at least a year now...they just oxidized to a lime green
No, they actually are glowing... he may have just been in direct sunlight prior to that recording, so as he stood in the shade the glowing soles became visible.

Kanye West wearing a year-old pair of Yeezy's? Riiiiiight. If it was oxidation, they would be more brown than green...
You must be new here.

Originally Posted by Wooly11

Welcome 2 NKETLK username00
after launch? good luck at getting a deal.
damn, ya'll like a family on here

& thank you.. well im waitin for prices to drop online and if not I'll try to cop the black and pinks by any means necessary

^^^^I am very much the closest thing you can get 2 family, ask any upncoming sneaker camper from nyc how I get down. Being that you debuted 2day, along with"time machine". What do u think of his recent thread jacking?

With only 19 posts and someone already provin him wrong with somethin in there
I'd say TIME MACHINE best keep that info to himself

but with me bein a new member dont got a ton of room to talk

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I hate the fact that because too many others have scammed people, and now no one is willing to trade for sizes. It's ridiculous that people are so scared. I have talked to 3 other NT'ers who have my size (11-11.5) and I have theirs (10), and people think a person with over 320 eBay feedback and several years on the board is going to risk everything for 600 measly dollars. WHAT IS 600 DOLLARS TO ME? Can't believe this crap.

I mean peep my blog...I got the damn shoes for free. Who would I scam? Why?
/vent
Yo, you da one that won the contest at The 400 spot??? TS's???

Yeah that was me...
Yo NT, I can pretty much vouch for this cat that he has the Yeezy's in a sz 10 and that he did win them so nothing outta his pockets!!!Don't let my post count fool you either!!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I am Leaders1354, talked to my rep today, and that list is bologna especially after receiving 36 pairs of zen/greys.
Done.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

laugh.gif

No, they actually are glowing... he may have just been in direct sunlight prior to that recording, so as he stood in the shade the glowing soles became visible.

You must be new here.
Why would Kanye wear a pair of (literally) 1-year-old shoes? Why would he not wear a brand new pair?

This kid with his stupid little list is a clown. I run Training Camp in Miami, and we are certainly having them.....silly rabbit.

The next colorway is going 2 be widely available. No need 2 camp out. However the hype will have camps going on at specific locations.
Oh Time Machine, I txt'd Greg and told him you dropping his name on NT. He called me back and we had a great conversation. Thanks for that opening kiddo.Want me 2 relay any messages? I don't mind being a middle man.

what do you mean by widely available? More pairs available or the same amount, just less people interested?

I don't see how they're is some people sayin blacks will be easier to get

only 3000 per color

unless theyre sayin more stores with less of em

here is a little help for those who still are questionable about the sz of the Air yeezy's, these fit true to sz.

GO Tarheels.

and I wonder .....
Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

so why are people already assuming that they're going to get the black and pinks if they barely could get these again?
eyes.gif

Because I didnt even try to cop these and Im going t try and COP the Black pair .
lol you REALLY do want the black/pink pair

I've seen your posts
laugh.gif

hope you get them...if not then 500 should be good to get a pair off of ebay.

lol he obviously never heard the saying you cant always get what you want .with the hype around these and everyone wanting the black pair.its going to be an even harder cop the zens
laugh.gif

I always get what I want ... thats why I want them . Why try to get something you cant have ??? I see the hype is crazy but that is not going to stop me fromtrying much harder then I tried for the 1st pair ( NOT AT ALL ) ... Im sure if I try I well come out with a few pairs ... WHY NOT ....

and the beat goes on .....

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

only MJs collected - where you at?
nerd.gif

he was my original connect, claimed he had HOHchicago on lock, but didn't end up coming through at all...

that's how you know these were mega tuff to cop, he's the cat who's left cats wondering around here how he managed to get so many pairs of limitedreleases that were only one pair per person, and he still couldn't pull these off at all (not even one pair i don't think)...

ohwell.gif

a 9.5 went for only $275 today on ebay.

pairs are goin' for the mid $400 - mid $500 range pretty frequently too...

i really do think these are about to come down, there's just too many on ebay.

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

only MJs collected - where you at?
nerd.gif

he was my original connect, claimed he had HOHchicago on lock, but didn't end up coming through at all...

that's how you know these were mega tuff to cop, he's the cat who's left cats wondering around here how he managed to get so many pairs of limited releases that were only one pair per person, and he still couldn't pull these off at all (not even one pair i don't think)...

ohwell.gif

Damn thats how it went down ... im sure dude tried is hardest tho to come thru ... You cant please everyone now a days ....

Originally Posted by Wooly11

The next colorway is going 2 be widely available. No need 2 camp out. However the hype will have camps going on at specific locations.
Oh Time Machine, I txt'd Greg and told him you dropping his name on NT. He called me back and we had a great conversation. Thanks for that opening kiddo. Want me 2 relay any messages? I don't mind being a middle man.
haha...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but for real i need a reason why they would be widely available...i just cant see that

Back
Top Bottom