Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

only MJs collected - where you at?
nerd.gif

he was my original connect, claimed he had HOHchicago on lock, but didn't end up coming through at all...

that's how you know these were mega tuff to cop, he's the cat who's left cats wondering around here how he managed to get so many pairs of limited releases that were only one pair per person, and he still couldn't pull these off at all (not even one pair i don't think)...

ohwell.gif

Damn thats how it went down ... im sure dude tried is hardest tho to come thru ... You cant please everyone now a days ....
True, I know he tried... but he should respond to my messages. And if he didn't get them, refund my money (within 1 day, like he stated).

I appreciate the effort he takes to help out the community, but the communication is LACKING right now.
mad.gif

a 9.5 went for only $275 today on ebay.

pairs are goin' for the mid $400 range pretty frequently too...

i really do think these are about to come down, there's just too many on ebay.
Yep, I think someone predicted it a few pages back (Lyrical or Tdot)
nerd.gif

Just be patient and the prices will go down

LOL @ anyone saying the Black/Pink's will be easy to cop or widely available.

I guess y'all haven't grasped the chaos of this past release.

It was pure luck in scoring mine and a little help.

And the worst part is....the Black/Pink's are the most sought after.

It's not a question of...if this release will be worse...but just HOW MUCH worse it's gonna be.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Swerv1n wrote:

Time Machine wrote:

Every body want the Black Pink.THis means they are over saturated already.In addition, the materials are no where as luxurious or durable.Loser Relax if u
need to know some info pm me.My source works wit __________@_______in Miami. Grey > Pink

This dude sounds famaliar.......hmmm.....could it be....???......
nerd.gif

you already know it is.....let's give him a chance tho....
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

please im 16 from KC and new to the game and need help gettin this shoe
no one got them here
I tried everything so far
PM me lettin me know
11-11.5 HELP ME OUT NTers
Ill pay 300 to 350 and if anyone can help me god bless you

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by AnJ55

anyone notice his soles glowing in broad day light?

theyr not glowing...im sure he's had those for at least a year now...they just oxidized to a lime green
No, they actually are glowing... he may have just been in direct sunlight prior to that recording, so as he stood in the shade the glowing soles became visible.

Kanye West wearing a year-old pair of Yeezy's? Riiiiiight. If it was oxidation, they would be more brown than green...
You must be new here.
why was the lining "red"?

Originally Posted by Time Machine

The list is common sense.I talked to the stores and they told me the amount they had from the first yeezy!The bad part is their wil be less of the Black Pink cause of a high demand in markets such as the UK.France, and the Caribbean!1500 black ones tops!Maybe 2,000.

eek.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

May 2 all hell breaks loose!The first release of the zen grey was a track race 30 people straight runnin fullspeed.Dudes keys were falling,sunglasses,i almost had to pop a couple NYC cats!
There's only one person who posts pics like that...
smh.gif

Good cop for anyone who got these to many resellers these days can't knock the hustle I mean u can help someone on niketalk and some will return thefavor....wish I coulda camped had to work I will be there for the next release I'ma try to cop 2 and trade for the grey pair

the tan's aren't getting the respect they deserve!

I think it's because pics of them being worn haven't been out yet. And DJ AM did not do the shoe justice. (The one releasing, not kanye's pair)

Glow in the dark swoosh>all the other pairs

nerd.gif

he was my original connect, claimed he had HOHchicago on lock, but didn't end up coming through at all...

that's how you know these were mega tuff to cop, he's the cat who's left cats wondering around here how he managed to get so many pairs of limited releases that were only one pair per person, and he still couldn't pull these off at all (not even one pair i don't think)...

ohwell.gif

dude was supposed to help me with a 9.5 as well, but he said he wasn't able to get me a pair
ohwell.gif

now i'm looking to buy them on Flight Club

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

Damn thats how it went down ... im sure dude tried is hardest tho to come thru ... You cant please everyone now a days ....
True, I know he tried... but he should respond to my messages. And if he didn't get them, refund my money (within 1 day, like he stated).

I appreciate the effort he takes to help out the community, but the communication is LACKING right now.
mad.gif
I'm on the same boat here.
tired.gif

No response from dude. So he's responding to people that didnt pay him? And ignoring people who did make payments? Cooootdamn!

Cincybcats22, I guess we goin have to start our Paypal claims pretty soon.
ohwell.gif

nah, i can vouch for only mjs collected, he's a good dude, he refunded me already. i just had to send a few emails, but he did. he said his work blocked NTso he's not on here as much, so i'd suggest emailing him at the addy you paypal'd him at...

i could be wrong, but he did refund me, and it was for 2 pairs, so i don't think he's gonna doodoo on y'all...

Originally Posted by blazersfan

a 9.5 went for only $275 today on ebay.

pairs are goin' for the mid $400 range pretty frequently too...

i really do think these are about to come down, there's just too many on ebay.
Yep, I think someone predicted it a few pages back (Lyrical or Tdot)
nerd.gif

Just be patient and the prices will go down

ebay is just saturated right now. people that hustles will kno when to sell this and when to hold. considering stores alot of stores charge 3 plus, most kidsthat had to shell that much loot can't afford to have a 3-6bill on their cc cause they can't afford to pay it off without selling the shoe. sothey're just posting on ebay tryin to make a quick come up while saturating the place at the same time. a good shoe for an exaple would be the am1 atmos,the one with the cement steez. i remember seeing a dood hooking doods up for like 160 a pop, but look at what people are asking on those now. watch whenchristmas hits, bet the prices on this fly like the supreme blazers, from 4-5 back up to 6-8 easy

nah, i can vouch for only mjs collected, he's a good dude, he refunded me already. i just had to send a few emails, but he did. he said his work blocked NT so he's not on here as much, so i'd suggest emailing him at the addy you paypal'd him at...

i could be wrong, but he did refund me, and it was for 2 pairs, so i don't think he's gonna doodoo on y'all...
good lookin bro. I've tried emails and pms. No response. I guess Ill give it another day or two.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I think it's because pics of them being worn haven't been out yet. And DJ AM did not do the shoe justice. (The one releasing, not kanye's pair)

I posted this on saturday....

cfd359254e7ac817671671fa6fe526ba40fe2f3.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by treewing

pimp.gif
those aren't the tans, but they're clean

GLC's samples > those

pimp.gif

GLC's samples > those
nerd.gif

they look tan to me.. Nvm .. i see the difference now.. they should be much darker

Do u guys want Only MJ's collected phone number? I got him saved in my contacts 2. Get at me if you're serious about stepping your sneaker game up.Yes, game, damn you. lol

Originally Posted by freshair

pimp.gif

GLC's samples > those
nerd.gif

they look tan to me.. Nvm .. i see the difference now.. they should be much darker
i don't see any difference, they look tan, just lightened up from the lighting in the pic...

Originally Posted by freshair

pimp.gif

GLC's samples > those
nerd.gif

i don't see any difference, they look tan, just lightened up from the lighting in the pic...
the tans are super "tanner" than that
laugh.gif

darker*

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

what the smallest size these were made in size 8 right??

there is a size 7 on ebay matter fact there is a size 6 aswell

Back
Top Bottom