Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by A Thrilla

JFM thank you for answering my question. With all due respect these dont "look great " imagine how will you will look with glow in the dark soles. I know it sounds cool but it isnt. But to each his own im just trying reason with the reasonable.
contradictions..if its to each his own get out of here and quit trying to clown before your in to deep

JFM thank you for answering my question. With all due respect these dont "look great " imagine how will you will look with glow in the dark soles. I know it sounds cool but it isnt. But to each his own im just trying reason with the reasonable.
the glow in the dark sole is actually pretty dope. I think it's like the one thing you have to say when somebody's like "what thehell are those?" and you're like "it's the kanye x nike collab, made with premium leather and inspired by Air jordans and theMcFly's......and the sole glows in the dark!" and then they're like "well damn."
laugh.gif

i like these space boots

These space boots are super comfortable. Im way too lazy to look at the past 160 pages, so anyone know which page it lists the other colorways (GR included) ??thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Clutchman24

These space boots are super comfortable. Im way too lazy to look at the past 160 pages, so anyone know which page it lists the other colorways (GR included) ?? thanks in advance
next month (Black/grey with pink lining)
june (Tan with pink) *cough* best colorway*cough*

i have heard of GR colorways, but no clue.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Rapido27

No clue about GR Released either. Possibly a rumor?
There WILL be gr colorways in the future.

Co-Sign... again common business sense... the R&D that went into their creation and the retrofitting needed to manufacture them means that you will seemore CWs probably not GR but less limited QS... just like the Spiz'ikes, Six Rings, and AJFs... mark my words

you guys are talking about a GR, but we can't be so sure. Especially because Mark Smith originally wanted to only do 1 and auction it off on ebay.

The point is, no one can say that they WILL be GR.
I honestly don't think so.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

With all due respect, why do you care what another man looks like ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, Hey guys sorry about throwin' the GR thing out there. I was just curious so I could take the WEEKS off before the next ones hit so I can scoop upanother pair thanks to all the hypebeasts. These are super comfy cant say that enough cause I didnt think theyd perform as nice as I they do.

Man, Hey guys sorry about throwin' the GR thing out there. I was just curious so I could take the WEEKS off before the next ones hit so I can scoop up another pair thanks to all the hypebeasts. These are super comfy cant say that enough cause I didnt think theyd perform as nice as I they do.

what and you saying that youre gonna have to take WEEKS off so you can cop the next pair isnt starting hype
smh.gif

I spoke 2 only MJ's collected. His pc is currently down, he is expecting 2 be up n running 2 2mrw. He will be returning 2 shut the skepticism up.

are there anymore confirmed colorways other than the black/pinks and the tans
because i find it hard to believe that theyre gonna release 3 cw's in 3 months and then just stop

Originally Posted by xTrill

Man, Hey guys sorry about throwin' the GR thing out there. I was just curious so I could take the WEEKS off before the next ones hit so I can scoop up another pair thanks to all the hypebeasts. These are super comfy cant say that enough cause I didnt think theyd perform as nice as I they do.

what and you saying that youre gonna have to take WEEKS off so you can cop the next pair isnt starting hype
smh.gif
Nah the hype has already started. I just want to be prepared if it gets outta hand...

because i find it hard to believe that theyre gonna release 3 cw's in 3 months and then just stop

I hope thats what they do. I didn't get this pair, but if i was only of the people that did I would be pissed and feel like i got ripped off after campingout and spending 215 retail on these then a couple months later see every other clown on the street wearing them. I might cop the next c/w but thats only if Iknow they aren't going to make this a GR.

I'll just collect the 2nd & 3rd colorways 2 trade back for the first colorway. It will be the og and has the least pink...

Originally Posted by thakickboss

I hope thats what they do. I didn't get this pair, but if i was only of the people that did I would be pissed and feel like i got ripped off after camping out and spending 215 retail on these then a couple months later see every other clown on the street wearing them. I might cop the next c/w but thats only if I know they aren't going to make this a GR.

so you will only cop if you know that not many people are gonna have them
theres a word for that
smh.gif

Let's not waste our times on the herbs, but just continue 2 educate each other. Ignorant statements are welcomed because it shows a perspective that is notrespected.

Back
Top Bottom