Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Hopefully some other CW's get released of these. I like the shoe, but there is no way I'm gonna drop more than retail on a pair, so fi these are theonly 3 coming out then no Yeezy's for me. I doubt a store in my city even got the first release of these, which was thew best CW in my opinion

what are you doing with a sz.11 wooly. that's a tad too big for you ain't it?
laugh.gif

nice pick up
pimp.gif

see you in May
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Wooly11

I'll just collect the 2nd & 3rd colorways 2 trade back for the first colorway. It will be the og and has the least pink...
devil.gif
devil.gif

I cant wait. I hope you did next day delivery
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good looks again 'Wooly'
pimp.gif

Ok ok so i dnt have my pair i wish but i will wait for may 2nd for the next cw so this comes to my mind how about if a nba player played in his yeezys and ifso which player do you think would rock em durring a game

Think of it this way the first and last Air Jordan XX3 were the most limited. That will be how the Yeezys will be.

Jekih
Did you you relate with any NTers while you sneaker thugged the kicks on you sig?
I know I did when I sneaker thugged some pairs. All my pairs have homes already tho
laugh.gif

slacking
p.s. have you noticed the similar colors between your sig and the mcfly box?
smokin.gif

everyone who is saying people dont want them to be gr because they are beasting thats not the case, i waited in line a whole day for these under the assumptionthese would be limited..if there was a gr coming out i would have waited and not gone through all the stress and time camping out and bought them atfinishline, call that beasting if you want

Originally Posted by OGMX23

Ok ok so i dnt have my pair i wish but i will wait for may 2nd for the next cw so this comes to my mind how about if a nba player played in his yeezys and if so which player do you think would rock em durring a game
nobody

Originally Posted by joeman1515

everyone who is saying people dont want them to be gr because they are beasting thats not the case, i waited in line a whole day for these under the assumption these would be limited..if there was a gr coming out i would have waited and not gone through all the stress and time camping out and bought them at finishline, call that beasting if you want

i agree with what youre saying to an extent but you and others would still have your "limited" colorways
its not like a pair of titaniums is not considered limited because people are rocking stealths, bulls, etc.

Any 1 from the bay area have a size 11.5 in the yeezys? That would want to trade for a size 12.? I need to size down..that's why..plz help. Lol

Originally Posted by xTrill

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by xTrill

are there anymore confirmed colorways other than the black/pinks and the tans
because i find it hard to believe that theyre gonna release 3 cw's in 3 months and then just stop

I hope thats what they do. I didn't get this pair, but if i was only of the people that did I would be pissed and feel like i got ripped off after camping out and spending 215 retail on these then a couple months later see every other clown on the street wearing them. I might cop the next c/w but thats only if I know they aren't going to make this a GR.

so you will only cop if you know that not many people are gonna have them
theres a word for that
smh.gif
well if it's a GR, it'll just ruin some of the value of the shoe. Common sense.

But yeah I'll have to agree with the XX3 example. I still love my stealths though!

Back
Top Bottom