Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

10.5 is uber rare!Anybody seen the Hat that was made for these?Its a new era wit the bear wearing some shutter shades?Please tell me wear to grabthat?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
moz-screenshot-5.jpg

moz-screenshot-7.jpg

moz-screenshot-6.jpg

Oh my Jesus, BC.

if these come down around 300 or less on eBay, I'll snatch up a second pair to stock.

May 2nd. I sold my pair for 800 meetup two days ago. Just bought another pair today for 450 so its not bad i guess it all worked out.

Wooly11 wrote:
Originally Posted by Time Machine

I am here for all those people who don twant to pay Willaim Rivera # prices!I am the good guy in this forum!On ebay it was krytponates for 1200 sold by William Rivera 3

That is false. Are u seriously attempting 2 go 2 war with the 8 year veteran?

Yeah that's not true as Will and I were at the Nate camp just to show face as we were definitely not going to copp because they changed the K and peoplethat were PMing Will wanted to pay retail (SMH) so why go through the hassle.
smh.gif

he doesnt have the black/pinks. I PM'd him awhile ago and he said he can just get them May 2nd lol.

size 8.5 anyone? I keep asking but aren't having much luck at all and whats this new rumor about more yeezy releases in the future that will all beGR's?

yeah nice ^^
copped my pair yesterday, paid more than i wanted but now i gotm,
i think this will be like the spizikes for me, cop 1st colorway x 1 and 2nd colorway x 2 and then quit
hurry up may 2

Back
Top Bottom