Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Bay area heads we gotta team up for the black/pink release so everyone that really wants one in the bay can cop whos in ?
Good Luck with that OP
eyes.gif

Actually on iss we bay area sneakerheads already got 5 ppl in the mix and I wanted to see if any one on NT wanted in cause with 5 ppl we got a good chance ofall of us copping yeezy's

mad.gif
at NTer's charging other fellow NTer's more then doubleretail!!! Funny how everybody becomes a reseller due to hype. I feel your "Lil Hustle" but get somebody else with those prices on the street,Craigslist, Ebay, or ISS!!! This shoe is sooo hot that cats are buying wrong sizes or just selling their only pair??? One day all ya'll who are resellingare gonna need help too!
Bitter? No.
Confused? Mos Def
"How Could You Be So Heartless!"

Still waiting on Bklyn style to get back at me...
anybody have a size 12 for my boy? no recession prices

Originally Posted by Wooly11

I heard you had 2 go thru some trouble for your pair^^^
At the end of the day even Sole Supreme is a human being.
sole supreme?

is that his name on ebay too?

if so i think i just copped some dunkles from him...

i need a 13 OR 12 OR 12.5 for the tan pair in june...any help is appreciated

btw i only pay up to 400...MAYBE

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i need a 13 OR 12 OR 12.5 for the tan pair in june...any help is appreciated

btw i only pay up to 400...MAYBE

You get a huge
indifferent.gif
asking someone to help you get a shoe thislimited and then trying to be cheap about it

i have wide feet and wear size 10 J's and wear 9.5 blazers. i just found a sz 9 yeezy's for okay deal (that is less than double the retail )
do u think i can do sz 9?

Originally Posted by p5jay2

i wear size 10 J's and wear 9.5 blazers. i just found a sz 9 yeezy's for okay deal (that is less than double the retail )
do u think i can do sz 9?

i do, yeah.

i wear a size 13 in jordans, but went a whole size down in these yeezys, and still got a lil' sliding room in 'em (not too much tho, they'reperfect really, and keep in mind that leather is so buttery soft, it's gonna give a little)... i also do a whole size down in high top dunks...

everyone's foot is different, but that's how it worked out for me.

nice to see these prices capping out...just flipped my second 12 so basically got a pair for free.....why am I hearing about people paying 800 for these?? anyone else hear stories like this today???

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I can't wait for prices to go down to 3-4 bills
smile.gif
I'll get a second pair of zen greys after I land some blk/pinks (if they come down like that).

YO Time Machine check your inbox homes ......
Originally Posted by Rick2345

Bay area heads we gotta team up for the black/pink release so everyone that really wants one in the bay can cop whos in ?

Count me in ....

Update on Only Mjs Collected

Both Cincybcats22 and I received FULL refunds. He was unable to contact us due to computer issues.

So to clear things up, Only Mjs Collected is definitely legit.

Back
Top Bottom