Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

did i not tell all you kiddies this was gonna happen.
Yes, yes you did ...
as did I.
roll.gif

But that's neither here nor there ... congrats to all who drank their coffee last night.
pimp.gif

Ok NT prophets.. can you tell me if the black pink will hit NDC?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

did i not tell all you kiddies this was gonna happen.
Yes, yes you did ...
as did I.
roll.gif

But that's neither here nor there ... congrats to all who drank their coffee last night.
pimp.gif

Ok NT prophets.. can you tell me if the black pink will hit NDC?

i got an unknown unnammed unidentified non existant credible source that says they mos def droppin on NDC

I had a vision and in my prophecy, I do see them dropping on NDC a few days after the official release date, and you not being able to cop a pair.

I had a vision and in my prophecy, I do see them dropping on NDC a few days after the official release date, and you not being able to cop a pair.

grin.gif

^
laugh.gif

Truth is, even when it's KNOWN that a certain shoe will drop on NDC, there's never really a dedicated date/time.

Nike doesn't have a problem with this, either, because they know the shoe will sell out regardless -- you should know this from previous"limited" releases (yes, it can be rather frustrating).

So next time the hype train comes at you full-speed, just remember, there's always hope.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

This shoe is really ugly...imo...why is everyone so hype about it....
co-sign...to me everything about it is off...so many things they got goin on...color is off, strap is off...i would'nt buy that even for a100 bucks..
roll.gif

well i guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

I see all the screenshots from NDC but no one has actually ordered...

I will be suprised if these orders are filled
roll.gif

They never dropped on NDC!!! It was just a listing add part of their stock list, Was never confirmed that they even had any sizes!!!!

not only did I watch these sitting ducks for hours, I warned waaaayyyyy ahead of time! I'm done talking if nobody wants to listen

Gents,

Just got off the phone with a lady from Nike and she said they were online indeed. She said maybe they were on there for like 10 mins. or so. Not too surewhat to think now; sometimes you get reps who know what's going on and sometimes you get ones that don't have a clue. If they did drop, then congratsto those who were able to get theirs. I been waiting for someone to post their order conf. as well.

Originally Posted by Time Machine

I really want to keep these because they are > royal foam 1's!

Why do you have the black/pinks that someone else posted from NSW in your avy? Why not a pic of the ones you own?
roll.gif

hmm thinking about getting a 9.5 now instead of a 10
wish I could try these on in person to tell

who cares????i got numerous pairs of both colors!!cant clown me coz im not one!!!hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.i aint going no where!!!!My opinion ismy opinion!get off my heels!

Back
Top Bottom