Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Just when I thought G's were going 2 post more suckers post. Let me go enjoy this Friday, I'm out. NYC Niketalkers down for the next launch hit me up.

Can anybody actually confirm that they were able to order off of NDC???
nerd.gif

FSR in the middle of the night and they sold out instantly??? Hmmm, Ducktales maybe???

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

nerd.gif

FSR in the middle of the night and they sold out instantly??? Hmmm, Ducktales maybe???
I thought so too, but someone posted the link a couple pages back.

mad.gif

Man.Something told me not to go to sleep last night and I did anyway. Honestly I hope they restock them.Because I aint tryna pay resell

Man.Something told me not to go to sleep last night and I did anyway. Honestly I hope they restock them.Because I aint tryna pay resell

BTW, someone should probably kill that link, otherwise this is gonna spread like wildfire, and its gonna cost you your pair.
Secondly, was anyone able to cop?

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

did i not tell all you kiddies this was gonna happen.
Yes, yes you did ...
as did I.
roll.gif

But that's neither here nor there ... congrats to all who drank their coffee last night.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

nerd.gif

No Ducktales

Ducktales if no one was able to order!!! Any screenshots of a order going through???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

nerd.gif

No Ducktales

Ducktales if no one was able to order!!! Any screenshots of a order going through???
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Belated April Fool's joke from NDC?

I'm pissed. I was up doing work all night. I could have had a chance at another pair.

Back
Top Bottom