Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

http://b3.s3.quickshareit.com/*****asswill3b7d57.gif

it's like dude's left hand is just automatically twisted up, westside style, like he doesn't even realize it, it's just permanently hishand's steez while he talks...

LOL!

Originally Posted by Manglor

You post way too damn much.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

might of been posted but when is the colorway of the ones he was wearing in that Keri Hilson video coming out?
will that be the next drop cause those are hot

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

will is a good dude if hes making money

let him be

shoes as well is life is not free

i think thats whats going on will het me up man
Nah it wasn't meant in a bad way. You two just seem to go about business the same way.

Who wants 2 hook me up with that size 8? (crickets)
This is why I sneaker thuging this next launch, cuz when it is my turn for the hook up, all I hear is crickets
160, you were right, I can hook NT up all I want for years and get nothing in return

2 the hypebeast/re-seller holding my size 8, think of this math for a second...
the zen Yeeys are now not selling as much as they once they did at maximum hype. Is it hard 2 understand that the Black/pinks will sell for a couple hundredmore?
So common sense would tell a hypebeast/re-seller 2 get rid of that size 8 and trade it 2 me for any size they of the black pair they want.
But nooooooooo. The sneaker hustle does not seem 2 fade away.
What ever happened 2 trades?
I don't even want this fruit ball of a sneaker anymore, in all honesty...

Originally Posted by Wooly11

http://b3.s3.quickshareit.com/*****asswill3b7d57.gif

Please stop coming at me because I have not replied 2 your PM's
laugh.gif

I been speaking the truth for 200 pages. If I don't get my hands on as many pairs as possible for other NikeTalk members, They will hit eBay...
I wonder what that "W" stands for...
laugh.gif

edit: Thanks 2 the kind words from the NT members that posted below me. New York, New York
pimp.gif

i think its just will is to serious saying he is "sneaker thugging the next release" what does that even mean...

NikeTalk I have a problem
There is a re-seller that has my size 8 but does not want 2 do an even trade for a more desirable size of the black/pink Yeezys
everyone knows a size 8 goes for the least amount of re-sell value

So now i have 2 re-sell at least one pair of the black/pinks for the most money possible so I can buy them off of this re-seller for 5 bills.
What should I do?
also, answer me this, he wants 2 make as much money possible. Why does he not realize that the black/pinks can bring him more money at this point?
I guess not everyone can re-sell well...
Please advise me NikeTalk, thanks in advance.
(OG advise preferred)

You have less than a year membership and 46 hundred post. Who should stop posting?
So yeah, I found my zens for $500 hundred, that means I have 2 sell black/pinks for more than that, but I really don't want 2.
I much rather keep prices the same as before.
See what happens when sneaker thugs get 2 the kicks before a true sneaker head does?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

NikeTalk I have a problem
There is a re-seller that has my size 8 but does not want 2 do an even trade for a more desirable size of the black/pink Yeezys
everyone knows a size 8 goes for the least amount of re-sell value

So now i have 2 re-sell at least one pair of the black/pinks for the most money possible so I can buy them off of this re-seller for 5 bills.
What should I do?
also, answer me this, he wants 2 make as much money possible. Why does he not realize that the black/pinks can bring him more money at this point?
I guess not everyone can re-sell well...
Please advise me NikeTalk, thanks in advance.
(OG advise preferred)

^^^^Is there anything that he is looking for?

Not just shoe wise. You might be able to trade hirm for something that he has been looking for.

Worked for me many times over in the past.

You have less than a year membership and 46 hundred post. Who should stop posting?
So yeah, I found my zens for $500 hundred, that means I have 2 sell black/pinks for more than that, but I really don't want 2.
See what happens when sneaker thugs get 2 the kicks before a true sneaker head does?

stop complaining. buy the zens for five, if your getting a lot of pairs and reselling it shouldnt be an issue cause you will be making multiple sales correct?good luck finding them below 500 honestly. AND your calling yourself a true sneaker head and then turn around and give all this info about your master schemefor world reseller domination, i dont know what to think but your not making any new friends so stop complaining cause people dropped 550-700 if you need apair that bad drop 5

Yeah, the last auction that ended for a sz 8 was $480!!! My guess would be that the week that the Black/Pink's come out they will at LEAST gofor $700-$800 if not more.
Yo Will, resell the Black/Pinks for $800 and cop the Zens for $500. Walk away with the kix and the extra $300
laugh.gif

I know you've said you're not a reseller but do it to send a message to NT. We supposed to be FAM on here, right NT? Right???
ohwell.gif

Whoever it might be, "Take yo resell prices to Ebay or ISS!!!"
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom