Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

franky, you shouldn't have a problem gettin that 9 in blk/pinks, you have hooked up well over 30 people aready.
pimp.gif

but like 160 told Will, you help NTers out,but when you need the favor returned,all you hear is crickets
smh.gif
frank if you need a 9 in blk/pinks,ill put yourpair before mine.
I'm still lookin for zens in 9
smh.gif
nerd.gif

looks like everyone has said what they had 2 say and there is nothing more 2 say unless more pics surface.
I will be raising prices (only a little)
So that I can afford Zens
If only the seller would realize he could make more re-sell money of the more hyped up shoe.
Sorry guys, I really would prefer an even trade but the rules of the game is not allowing it.
I have enough NT members I have 2 work out deals with so I am now going 2 release the choke hold I have had on this thread all month long
I have nothing else 2 say but
Originally Posted by Wooly11

http://b3.s3.quickshareit.com/*****asswill3b7d57.gif
pimp.gif

How long do these need to charge up to stay glowing for some time? If I just wear them during the day time they should be straight for the night rt?

We need more pics of people actually rockin' dey $%!&$. Ya'll should be having a Glo-in-the-Dark Photo Shoot Battle with these joints!!! Takem outda box!
nerd.gif

^^^That works for me. I just wanna see diff angles, diff lighting, diff ways peeps is rockin' them. Just something to bring life to this thread!

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by jphonix

i'm wondering so i can figure out the best time to buy...

i'll talk about it in this thread, a few more times prolly, get mad.

at least i'm on topic...
Why would I be mad? I didn't get baped for my pair.
happy.gif

It's just funny to me when J accurately assesses your nonexistent contribution to this thread.
laugh.gif

"So just how expensive do you think these are going to be?"

laugh.gif
smh.gif
i mean really, i didn't get "baped" for my pair, i paid more than retail, but so did a lot of people, even people who camped, but i had no options to camp out anywhere, and even if i did it wouldn't be worth missing my friday night dj money, so it's allgood...

but what exactly have you guys contributed to the thread tho?

he's the one who hyped it up how he would have 3 or 4 pairs on lock, no problem, trying to convince me to give him $500 - $600 for a pair, but ended up not being able to get a single pair at all, you had to bless him, so i woulda been wasting my time with him...

whatever yo, with so much nonsense being talked about in this thread, with so many cats coming in here asking the same questions over and over again instead of back reading to find the answers posted a million times, it's not me you should be goin' hard on... fall back... i'm just trying to guage resell values so i can cop at the right time. trying to save a lil money, sue me...

Are you purposely trying to get me riled up??
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I got 'blessed' and whatnot. Little do you know I picked up my dude retrosexual to join along for the campout. Only reason he got moved up in line wasbecause we behind the scenes struck a deal with a girl who was there with her b/f. This in turn secured his pair for sure...and a pair for him to resell. Turnsout the store didn't have as many pairs and we had to turn his resell pair into mine.

So c'mon now my dude. I did him a huge favor and turns out he returned the favor in the end.

Go wait for your prices to drop.

And continue to let us know about them every other post you make.
eyes.gif

Those situations are the worst Will i feel ya..Hoping I can find someone that will trade a pair of zens for my Blacks in a size 12

^^^ whatever, a lot of that was letting NTer's know the prices were coming down, cats were wildin' out, but i'd been keeping a close eye on thecompleted auctions on ebay and saw how much they were coming down and was trying to help out cats on here so they could look out for better deals (a far cryfrom copping and charging fellow NTer's double to triple what i paid).

just don't understand why you care so much about how much i talk about it, when there's obviously way more senseless garbage being spit in this threadto target instead of me...

i think guaging prices, talking about where to cop, talking about the shoe, commenting on and posting pix, letting cats know who they can trust around here,ect., that is contributing to the thread. sorry if you don't see it that way, and i ain't trying to beef with you, or anybody, but don't expect menot to reply when you got something to say about it... especially considering i haven't really seen an example of how you've contributed anymore thanme.

The thing is my dude....you're not saying anything outside what the basic consumer already knows....

Limited release? High resell prices?

Prices will eventually go down?

It's just how the market works. The whole twitter update thing on it gets old though. Cool. We saw you see a listing go sell from 550 yesterday to 475today. And You'll probably see at 450 tomorrow. And maybe 445.67 the day after that.

You get my point.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

The thing is my dude....you're not saying anything outside what the basic consumer already knows....

Limited release? High resell prices?

Prices will eventually go down?

It's just how the market works. The whole twitter update thing on it gets old though. Cool. We saw you see a listing go sell from 550 yesterday to 475 today. And You'll probably see at 450 tomorrow. And maybe 445.67 the day after that.

You get my point.
sure, but there was only a couple or few posts like that many pages back, when that was the topic at hand, it was very relevant, just keeping upwith how drastic the price drops were over a few days... otherwise i've been talking about a slew of other things. i have been trying to guage the pricedifference in these upcoming (no ill will) black & pinks, but how is there anything wrong with that? like dude said last page, that is what's on a lotof cat's minds right now, it makes a big difference in how much deniro i can save, since i have no chance of copping at retail, or even close, like you...sorry if that gets your goat...

allgood tho, i'm a 29 year old man, about to be 30, bickering on the interweb ain't really my thang anymore...

peace...

Ehh I suppose you're right. I'm forgetting that not everyone is able to get these period....AND....if at or around retail at all...so I guess the pricegauging means a lot to plenty of individuals.

My fault.

ya know what i'm sayin'...

i mean for instance, at first zen greys were flying off ebay for like $600 - $800... within a week or so they got down to mid $500's, then into the$400s...

at only 3k being produced you can't blame cats for copping at the initial higher prices, you don't know if that's your only chance or not, butguaging this stuff and talking about it on here could mean saving $100 - $300 bones for some cats...

not so sure the black & pinks are gonna drop quite as low tho, so i'm kinda scrambling trying to figure out my strategy at the moment... trying to getsome opinions from fellow NTer's...

on another note, if you get a chance to cop me a size 12 in the black & pinks J, holla at your bwoy... ;]

I feel you completely...cuz honestly...if I was on the other side of the spectrum...I'd probably be the exact same way...what you're doing is not onlyhelping yourself out...but keeping those who are also interested in the ongoing prices drops...posted as well.

The Black/Pink's....are definitely going to overpower the Zen hype two-fold. Initially I can see dudes dropping 700-800 just to secure a pair. Everyoneloves a black shoe. Who knows how ugly it can get!?

I'm trying to find an extra body for this upcoming release to attend so I can get an additional pair. And the guys I have rolling with me are getting pairsfor themselves. So I'm not entirely sure how I'm going make this happen.....YET.

Only thing that concerns me at this point...considering we are 2 weeks away to the day from the second release is....when will dudes start camping out? I sawsome dude on youtube talking about he plans to camp a week in advance.

I just hate when dudes create a false hype and create a sense of unnecessary urgency.

at the end of the day, nobody knows for sure, but this is where i need oldschool sneakerheads to make predictions...

it might be where dropping $500 - $700 now to guarantee a pair might end up cheaper than holding out and copping on ebay later...

with the tan pair right behind it, being the least favorite colorway by most, that snowballing hype won't be there so much to drive the price down of theblack & pinks on ebay.

so they could end up sitting at the $700 - $800 price range, or more, and not going anywhere below that.

and with only 3k produced worldwide, once they're gone into the hands of people actually copping to wear them, they're gone... already my size 12 inthe zen greys is drying up on ebay, making it harder for me to cop my 2nd pair for a lower price...

smh @ hype going for such an ugly colorway.

jphoenix...all you got to do is wait and see. We can't predict much, except they will go for more than the Zen's. If you want it for real cheap, yougot to risk your chances and wait for a few months, until the sellers get desperate.

Anybody here cop the zen greys at burn rubber in detroit? What was the line up like and was there much hype there? I know they got 18 pairs. Its a 3 hour drivefor me to detroit and I wondering if anybody has any idea what the line the up for the black/pinks will be based on the greys. Thanks for any help.

Back
Top Bottom