Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

I was lurking at iss...n saw this posted in there yeezy thread

For The LA heads

I JUST CALLED THE FOLLOWING STORES IN LOS ANGELES:

NT (310-275-9998): spoke to a worker and yes, there is already a line but he did not give a head count

HOH (310-652-5749): busy tone for the past 5 minutes

NSW (323-461-0063): spoke to a worker, 21 people in line[/quote]

^^^ holy crap!!!
eek.gif

If...and I mean IF that is true....the resell on these will be astronomical....

...this is gonna be a rough week. SMH.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

lol wow was it this bad for the first release?

Not really, I guess people thought that it was going to be an easy release with the 1st release...but now most people know what spots are getting them ..nyeah..its crazy.

^^^ lol
Do these people have jobs?
While they are waiting out side.
I will be on my job.
And When the shoes come out I will have worked enough to drop $600 on them.
Dang your momma didnt raise you to sit out on a curb for a patch of leather a whiteman sown together.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

lol wow was it this bad for the first release?

The first release was a pretty ugly release. Camping started most places a night or two before. Major cities like LA, NY...around Tues/Wed.

Right after the Grey's dropped, you knew this Black/Pink release was gonna be a nightmare.

LOL. I think im gonna pull the will rivera on thursday night, and camp out at a "certain location" and then puttem on ebay.
wink.gif
No, not leaders, butanother one of chicago's finest stores that will be getting them. see you guys on ebay!!! lol. dont pm me. i have enough friends whod be wiling to camp fora small price
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

^^^ lol
Do these people have jobs?
While they are waiting out side.
I will be on my job.
And When the shoes come out I will have worked enough to drop $600 on them.
Dang your momma didnt raise you to sit out on a curb for a patch of leather a whiteman sown together.
roll.gif
ur doing the complete opposite though

Originally Posted by thakickboss

i'm so happy there is all this hype for the blacks, now there hopefully won't be nearly as much for the tans.

there never was, but trust me there will be. Everybody's just cheesin off the black/pinks right now.

Saw this coming, Hype worst then Zens, glad I don't like them. Next week a lot of kids gona be walking around looking like the Pink Panther to match theYeezys.

Originally Posted by SC415

I was lurking at iss...n saw this posted in there yeezy thread

For The LA heads

I JUST CALLED THE FOLLOWING STORES IN LOS ANGELES:

NT (310-275-9998): spoke to a worker and yes, there is already a line but he did not give a head count

HOH (310-652-5749): busy tone for the past 5 minutes

NSW (323-461-0063): spoke to a worker, 21 people in line
[/quote]
i really doubt that the info is true.
i'll check with an employee at NSW right now and i'll let the LA heads know whats up

^^^ If this is not true? Then someone really just made a pointless lie.
NT is too funny!
roll.gif

any one in NYC want to help me out with getting a pair? need to take part of the CPA exam on Saturday (4 hr exam). PM me if you can.

This is gonna be a fun week... Anybody with no "access" to them got any heat??? I could use some bordeaux 7s, Cement 4s, 2001 cement 3s, hit me up ifyou got heat...... I don't want $, I want heat...... Ppl lining up already = $1000 yeezys atleast for the first week straight... This thread is about tojump 100 pages

I got Laney 5s, White/Metallic 5's and zen 11 lows... all DS, for the black/pink Yeezys.
These 9 year old shoes are currently in my mini refrigerator.

edit: yes, Baby Jumpman Ice
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom