Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

LOL. I think im gonna pull the will rivera on thursday night, and camp out at a "certain location" and then puttem on ebay.
wink.gif
No, not leaders, but another one of chicago's finest stores that will be getting them. see you guys on ebay!!!

Don't you think thursday will be a little too late?

Hahaha rivera those 3 pairs won't cut it, but Ill take those pairs of 3s you expecting... FYI if you sent me a PM, I will respond in the morning. Myblackberry isn't letting me respond to you guys

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Hahaha rivera those 3 pairs won't cut it, but Ill take those pairs of 3s you expecting... FYI if you sent me a PM, I will respond in the morning. My blackberry isn't letting me respond to you guys

Bro, i've checked out ur collections. Its Dope !

Sneakfreakz! Thank you and welcome to NT. Rivera...don't think you understood what I said but Imma hit you tomorrow more when I get to a computer

Hahaha I'm on my blackberry and the field won't come up so I can respond to PMs..weird, I won't be camping though... I have work 9-5, that'swhere I will be all week. Safe camping and good weather to everyone that is.

Sorry I'm in nyc, what's NSW and why are there 40 ppl there if stores are getting like 18-20 something pairs each...... Someone inform me..... Gon be ariot, ppl getting beat up and robbed for these, flashback to the 90s

Originally Posted by enrique23

wow...just got a comfirmation from an NSW employee that there are now 40 people in line
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

They're not lying, there is 40 people in line. Employees cut the line at 40.

I said it about 2 nights ago... Let the games begin. I am only messing with locals Sneaker pimps (no pun intended)
You outsiders (yes, locals can be outsiders 2
laugh.gif
) are 2 herbed out 2 be onour level...

nah im not an isser
and the employee i know said that they got around 60 pairs last time for the zens so idk if they would get that same amount this time. if they didn'tthough, people are gonna be wasting their time

So 40 ppl are gonna be there till next saturday...... I don't know what to say about that, they must have some good friends/family.... Bringing them food,standing in line for em etc.... None of my friends would do that $$!#, I need new friends

I dont understand why people swear I stay at a camp-site all week without showering, without home cooked meals, without sex and without sleep in my own bed. Ihave never had a camp-out where I was deprived of any of these luxuries. I guess they were right when they said my way of life was on point...

yeah the 40+ people doesnt make sense.
anybody camping out now is an herb!

if ur gonna campout for a week, u may as well pay the extra to cop. is sleeping outside for a week for ONE PAIR worth it?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I dont understand why people swear I stay at a camp-site all week without showering, without home cooked meals, without sex and without sleep in my own bed. I have never had a camp-out where I was deprived of any of these luxuries. I guess they were right when they said my way of life was on point...

Certified clown.
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Hahahahaah yo rivera.... For ppl that don't camp, we don't know how it goes. I'm just imagining where ppl eat, use the bathroom, etc..... Notknocking yall, I just can't relate and don't know what yall go through. I also can't see it for myself. No disrespect to yall though. If I could Iwould, but work is more important to me

Of course no disrespect is taken. It is just that I constantly see post regarding unfamiliarity with camping... I just wanted 2 clear the website wideignorance.
I'm loving the Ether in this thread
P.S. If anyone can stop me before I can make it flight Club Saturday morning please do...
Expect daily updates from this point on...
Good luck herbs!

EDIT: On some G-+!* you older NT members need 2 fall the hell back with your hate, and lemme do my thing...
I know how it works here, I been around since almost the beginning. The only reason why I sound as ******ed as I do, is because NT members (from2007 and up) have proven 2 be 95% ******ed.
Regardless I choose 2 be more of a ****** than ever, like Lil Wayne. If you guys still believe "quality" is going 2 be good(concerning a differenttopic altogether, hint hint herbs), then I will do my best 2 be the most ignorant NT member of the year until you realize whats really really good. I willstill get these hard 2 find/buy shoes for retail, on launch, always. Just like that other sig.

This is the internet, So Charm City Kid, where is your city's charm? Baby Jumpman, jump on it baby! Lrrrr, get that 2nd pair at this next kampout, kid.160Jordansdeep I got them bgrades 4 ya for $160. Flip jays, keeping flipping them Jays. Method Man, where is your method on this herb of a thread? Upandcoming,when are you coming up? Sneaktrix, I'm flying down 2 Fla after I flight Club these. Only MJ's collected, these ain't just an MJ collection.Dirtylicous why does everyone love/hate you dirtyliciousness on the PYP? SneakerPimp, lets pimp these sneakers, pimp.

If you not are on this list, and feel a certain type of way, because you truly need Vaseline for any Yeezy colorway, please log off now
pimp.gif

Ignorance?? I don't know if its safe to call it that. Someone did explain that you make friends and ppl hold each others place in line, I just know Icouldn't call any of my ninjas like "yo imma run some errands, get some food and shower up, just stand right here for an hour or two". They wouldhit me with the stone face. I don't know how it works, for big releases I've paid more before or after and that's where my 9-5 comes in at. Idon't know how the camping works, looks interesting though

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Ignorance?? I don't know if its safe to call it that. Someone did explain that you make friends and ppl hold each others place in line, I just know I couldn't call any of my ninjas like "yo imma run some errands, get some food and shower up, just stand right here for an hour or two". They would hit me with the stone face. I don't know how it works, for big releases I've paid more before or after and that's where my 9-5 comes in at. I don't know how the camping works, looks interesting though
That's exactly what you do though my dude. You just become acquaintted with your people in line. After that....no one wants to be restrictedto that damn spot for the entire time so you just hold each other's spot down. It's like a "camper's respect" in a way.

I'd have dudes leave their spot for hours at a time to do God knows what. But come back and let you do your own thing too.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom