Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

^^deng you have to purchase something to get a ticket
to buy the air yeezy's smh
roll.gif
People have saved up since the last Yeezy's, they have the money trust me.

the only thing that bothers me about buying re-sale/aftermarket whatever you want to call it... is I can't wear my actual shoes for 3-5 days.

careful with these spots doing raffles, make sure you ask them, if you win, how much the actual shoes are.

i just talked to the only store in NC getting them and they are making everyone buy something in store to receive a raffle ticket, and if you win you then getthe chance to buy the shoes @ $500.00, LOL, if they have your size left, LOL!...

SMFH...

Originally Posted by donjuan513

roll.gif

i'm not talking about if people saved up since last air yeezy's or if they
have the money, i'm talking about how that store is doing a raffle
& you have to purchase something to get a raffle ticket & if you number
is called then you can copped the air yeezy's. why charge for raffle
tickets when they are already charging more than retail for them.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

roll.gif

because stores are gettin MEGA greedy... they're taking this snowballing of hype and RUNNING with it...

There was a shop in MIA that got the Zens and they didn't even sell... they ended up shipping their FSR back to NYC... Florida heads get ready for an easycop... if you have connects in FL then call them now!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

donjuan513 wrote:

kicksonmyfeet wrote:

roll.gif

because stores are gettin MEGA greedy... they're taking this snowballing of hype and RUNNING with it...

i know that why i was laughing because it's ridiculous how the hype turned out on these shoes.

careful with these spots doing raffles, make sure you ask them, if you win, how much the actual shoes are.

i just talked to the only store in NC getting them and they are making everyone buy something in store to receive a raffle ticket, and if you win you then get the chance to buy the shoes @ $500.00, LOL, if they have your size left, LOL!...

SMFH...
which place is that? just curious.

Originally Posted by deuce02

i just talked to the only store in NC getting them and they are making everyone buy something in store to receive a raffle ticket, and if you win you then get the chance to buy the shoes @ $500.00, LOL, if they have your size left, LOL!...

SMFH...
which place is that? just curious.

niche in charlotte.

For people in the nyc are. People are lining up @ niketown ny for the yeezys right now. If ur in the area. Come out. Real talk

Originally Posted by Black23

For people in the nyc are. People are lining up @ niketown ny for the yeezys right now. If ur in the area. Come out. Real talk
nah, I rather buy for retail or pass then camping 6 days! It just doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

There was a shop in MIA that got the Zens and they didn't even sell... they ended up shipping their FSR back to NYC... Florida heads get ready for an easy cop... if you have connects in FL then call them now!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black23

that's my usual spot.. how many ppl there??
and are you there right now?

y'all should start bugging nike reps till they give you a timeframe of the yeezy launch on NDC, I know it worked with the eggplant foams, they pretty muchtold us the exact time eggplants would be going up on the site.

Back
Top Bottom