Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

It's a very smart move to camp out a week before, knowing the stores will do anything to prevent loitering/lines.

Like hand out passes and such.

But yes, keep this nonsense out of the DMV.

Originally Posted by NIKEWHORE85

im numba 5 at Walters in Atl i got here late sunday night the store is now opening
do you get to go home after you put ur name on a list or do u stay till may 2

Originally Posted by eye see soles

It's a very smart move to camp out a week before, knowing the stores will do anything to prevent loitering/lines.

most stores aint giving numbers.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

F that... ill be at cmonwealth and major at the same time
smile.gif
Funny guy.....
laugh.gif

If I recall none of the Zen orders went through on NDC so technically they were on the site but they were not sold.

And for the people that are out camping now, there just waiting to get on the list and get wristbands then they go home.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by eye see soles

most stores aint giving numbers.
Well damn
laugh.gif

At least the weather is nice out.

it's cool, i must've read what u said wrong. it's all good tho. u gotta fall back a little tho. hypebeasting is what's messing the game up. useem too proud to be a hypebeast and i don't understand it.

^^^^it is not that, not that at all...
What goes up must come down, I am just making sure the culture gets 2 the highest peak possible, as soon as possible.
It needs 2 crash already.

i shoulda read ur whole post before i responded. all this hype is lame tho imo. it's not as serious as everyone is making out to be. ppl camping a week inadvance?
smh.gif

this +%!* is way outta hand. this hobby isn't fun like it used to be.

*edit*

will, u gotta let the game run it's natural course man. hype is nike's main tool. in the grand scheme, they are the only winners. what are u gonna dowhen even u can't get ur hands on a release and u are the one paying rape prices for a release u really want?? granted, i did sell my zens so i may besomewhat of a hypocrite, but i don't be on NT ADDING TO THE HYPE.

Back
Top Bottom