Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Watch this thread multiply once the release date get closer and closer is priceless! Will be surprised if anyone can find any helpful info in any part of this thread though.
That's what happened with the Zen's, no one was really checking for the shoe heavy I think this post was 10 pages until a week before thedrop then $+%@ blew up out of nowhere especially after that one pair went for $1k on Ebay.

343osi0.jpg

EARLY!!! NTSF pic posted in the Norcal regional forum.
smh.gif

Ya'll ain't got nothing on the thirstiness of my city.
laugh.gif

Good luck to the Bay Heads for real... I give up on these.
If you plan on lining up at NTSF on Friday I really don't think you have a chance.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

343osi0.jpg

EARLY!!! NTSF pic posted in the Norcal regional forum.
smh.gif

Ya'll ain't got nothing on the thirstiness of my city.
laugh.gif

Good luck to the Bay Heads for real... I give up on these.
If you plan on lining up at NTSF on Friday I really don't think you have a chance.
frown.gif
wow...
eyes.gif

and for NTSF those Manny x Trainers drop the same day too? LMFAOOOOOO that place will be a Zoo my goodness.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

and for NTSF those Manny x Trainers drop the same day too? LMFAOOOOOO that place will be a Zoo my goodness.
I wonder if they'll be civil unrest in the Philippines?

WOW you HAVE to be a LAME to camp-out a week ahead of time for some damn sneakers!?

I mean...i must be OG or something because if you even uttered the words "camp-out" with the word "sneaker" back than...

..you would get rocked accross the jaw so damn hard you forget that MJ even played basketball.

CAMPING OUT FOR SNEAKERS =
indifferent.gif
x265674300437656136713118920874665900090008442.

Get a REAL life. It aint that serious..

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
they bout to be pulin one of these when they get denied at the door

can't believe people are so surprised, remember just a month ago people lined up as early as a tuesday for the zen greys. makes sense people lined up evenearlier considering the hype from the last release snowballing, and the general consensus being that the black/pink colorway is the best of the 3...

It's official....now I'm not so sure how I'm about to get my pair....and I had a good plan lined up....I got a major plan B....but that's whatit is for now....a plan B.

My mind's going nuts right now.

i've got 2 pairs 100% on lock right now, one has already shipped, should be here in a couple days. but i also got a couple other options for a lil'cheaper i'm gonna give a chance b4 i pull the trigger on my 2nd pair.

there's no getting around it, i got to pay a lot for these, but i have a feeling they're gonna end up cheaper this way than trying to cop on ebaylater. the hype is so HUGE on these i really don't think they're gonna dip down in the $400 - $600 range like the zens did... SMH...

One pair has already shipped????? Are you referring to the Black/Pink's or additional Grey's???

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

One pair has already shipped????? Are you referring to the Black/Pink's or additional Grey's???
black/pink's... i got an early hook up... will post pix when they arrive, probably wednesday or thursday...

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

black/pink's... i got an early hook up... will post pix when they arrive, probably wednesday or thursday...

Ducktales until then.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Originally Posted by davevirgile

WHO's CAMPING OUT FOR THE YEEZY's IM MIAMI??

I'll be in town Thursday night. If that's not soon enough... eBay here I come
laugh.gif

You're pretty much too late already...Theres About 15 heads outside of Shoe gallery Since yesterday morning.

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

by the end of 09, people are gonna be willing to camp for a full month
I do believe that this hustle has made some folks that desperate. Glad I don't have to be that guy when I look in the mirror.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
at the beast, its still find it amazing that some people in this thread think its whats hot in the streets to be sleepin in the street, and still wanna brag
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dudes that are still holding onto Kryptonates and only resold 1 Air Yeezy after sleeping on concrete for 4 days combined
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some people need Jesus in their life.
laugh.gif

from general..
Borgia has a Kanye peice
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom