Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Damn, ya'll are still stressing???
laugh.gif

Leaders 1354 presents... The Yeezy Weekend

This weekend, we will release the very anticipated Nike Air Yeezy in the Black/Pink colorway. The first "event" that we can give info on is the YeezyRaffle. It will take place on Sunday, May 3rd at 1PM at our DOWNTOWN location, 672 N. Wells. Entering the raffle is simple; visit either location, 672 N. Wellsor 1400 N. Milwaukee, and purchase a raffle ticket. Unfortunately, we will NOT be accepting phone orders. You must purchase your ticket before 1 PM on SUNDAY.Each raffle ticket will cost $25. If you win the raffle, you will recieve ONE pair of Nike Air Yeezy's in your size. NO, you do not have to pay anythingelse.

More info will come regarding our SATURDAY RELEASE.

HOPE TO SEE YOU INSTORE

ya'll are wylin
roll.gif

im think i got 3 pairs on lock...

i know 1 for sure but thats for me...

if i get the other 2, i'll b able to help some people out...

Damn, I have brought the pepper 2 this thread, while 95% of posters have brought their salt. Im so happy I am my uncles nephew. Sam put me down...

aiight so I got a size 9.5 of the Zens and I'm looking to get a 9 in the black and pinks.

Jphonix - the thang we talked about is a go!!!! Get at me ASAP!

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Na I don't think no 1 is stressing these.
Then learn how 2 read
laugh.gif

I see a few NTers G'ing off (according 2 the validity of what they post)
But mostly all I see is salt grains sprinkled through out this entire thread...

Originally Posted by SC415

Na I don't think no 1 is stressing these.
Then learn how 2 read
laugh.gif

I see a few NTers G'ing off (according 2 the validity of what they post)
But mostly all I see is salt grains sprinkled through out this entire thread...
Yo seriously. Quit posting. I've never seen anyone post as much useless utter garbage as you.

You think you're doing it....but you're really not. Go take your army and your master plan somewhere else.

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by 430AM

343osi0.jpg

EARLY!!! NTSF pic posted in the Norcal regional forum.
smh.gif

Ya'll ain't got nothing on the thirstiness of my city.
laugh.gif

Good luck to the Bay Heads for real... I give up on these.
If you plan on lining up at NTSF on Friday I really don't think you have a chance.
frown.gif
wow...
eyes.gif

This is ridiculous!!!!!!!

What makes this sad is that these are the type of guys they buy shoes for E-props or to "break necks"
laugh.gif

Like one person said, people will start camping weeks before release dates.

If the Space Jams actually come out half way descent, Lord help us all...........
eyes.gif

Man I dont think cats really got a chance unless you live in those cities, I'm not gonna look at this post. LOL

Looking for 8-9 it doesnt matter at this point, as long as I get em. LOL (not gonna hold my breath)

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Yo seriously. Quit posting. I've never seen anyone post as much useless utter garbage as you.
You think you're doing it....but you're really not. Go take your army and your master plan somewhere else.

I got here first so you bounce rookie
laugh.gif

i wasn't so lucky this time getting the black yeezys early....7.5 anyone? i
may trade my grey 7.5 for them. if not, i'll see what the resell prices are
looking like...

Back
Top Bottom