Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by kevineg6

is it just me or its been really quiet here in NY? No 34st, NT nor HOH photos, line discussion or anything? Where are all the hypebeast, sneakerheads and reseller here? Or is it just really quiet before the big storm comes?

dude's are on that "hush hush"

Wish i could say the same for Cali. We have all seen NTSF and HOHLA.

all the spots in cali are full i guess no camp-out for me!!
frown.gif

called undft and said all pairs accounted for,HOHLA has had people since Sunday!
i wonder if employees getting any?

Lol its cause all of NYC is already in line

they aint going to be on NT till saturday making

OH EM GEEZ GAIZ

I CAWPED DA AIR JEEZYZ

WORD UP YO!

Who said 34th wont be gettin em?

They WILL get em they say tahts hit cuz they dont wanhype and a line.. thats what they said last time..

nah

they left chairs and are just roaming around the city

and all of em look like the biggest hypebeasts or just plain hipsetrs
mad.gif

im getting in line thursday for the wristband

I can confirm that as Will and I was all over that. Lrr is that dude like W Rivera3. Nice to see you Metallic. As for me, I didn't drop out like Will said,I'm at HOH NY # 10, 11, and 12. FTW.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

nah

mad.gif

I think the line might be too long to be guaranteed a wrist band fam.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

nah

mad.gif

HOHLA, NTLA, NSWLA are all done! they already handed out wristbands but people are still lining up even though all pairs are accounted for. You will bedisappointed if you think you can go Thursday night. People were their since Sunday.

Hey Uncle Sam, just got off the phone with Will. Cool guy for sure! Hopefully he can hold me down for a sz 11.
smile.gif

yeah I pass by FL and FA everyday when going to work and hoping to see a line with lawn chair or cardboards lol, but up till this date, still no lines...unlike the last ZEN release. I remember people were camping in front of FL and the manager tell them they are not getting any. Wonder what happen with thisrelease, thought it gonna be crazier but nothing yet. Oh well, good luck with all you campers, I can never see myself doing that but you guys do your thing!

Did anyone actually got their Zen from 34st FL last time??

Originally Posted by kevineg6

yeah I pass by FL and FA everyday when going to work and hoping to see a line with lawn chair or cardboards lol, but up till this date, still no lines... unlike the last ZEN release. I remember people were camping in front of FL and the manager tell them they are not getting any. Wonder what happen with this release, thought it gonna be crazier but nothing yet. Oh well, good luck with all you campers, I can never see myself doing that but you guys do your thing!

Did anyone actually got their Zen from 34st FL last time??
Yea mad heads got their pairs from FL, i got my %%$+# from 34th FA...

Back
Top Bottom