Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

I will be sitting here checking out this thread on Sat night with some beer, popcorns and chips...can't wait

laugh.gif
@ Raaaawsee

but
smh.gif
@ him for gettin at Em. Straight suicide.

I still cannot believe the world is going insane for this shoe.
To each his own i guess.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

I still cannot believe the world is going insane for this shoe.
To each his own i guess.

PO
It's nice but it's not THAT nice.

If the Spacejams were this limited, then it'll make CNN or ABC news.

Left the NTSF line a couple hours ago... Was 25th and 26th in line but was told that they were only getting 20 pairs so me and my homie bounced. Cats was def.not stayin in line at all tho... Basically chairs accounted for heads when no one was in line. I was gonna just start pushin chairs to the side but most of thepeople that were there were cool so I decided against it. Plus I'm not a hater... But if someone wants to get bold, I'm jus sayin...
laugh.gif

Good luck to the NT heads at SF that I chopped it up and cheefed with tho... It's cold as hell right now so ya'll def. deserve your pairs.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

im at niketown right now boys.

it was cold earlier- had the arc teryx on :smoking

*%$$! crazy
20 pair here- 1 for employee raffle- 1 for another dude who got screwed for zens and nike took responsibilty= 18 pairs at NT chicago.

im number 7 so im not tripping.

im at niketown right now boys.

it was cold earlier- had the arc teryx on :smoking

*%$$! crazy
20 pair here- 1 for employee raffle- 1 for another dude who got screwed for zens and nike took responsibilty= 18 pairs at NT chicago.

im number 7 so im not tripping.
and you want $750 a pair. wow lol

i'm not even trying to be greedy...i just want one pair to rock to death...i'm loving these.

being out the sneaker game for too long and losing all my connects FTL !!!!!!!!!!

anyone want to hook me up with info i would appreciate it.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

u said u could get them straight from kanye...why u asking me for one? LOL

no sarcasm, no bull#@$... what does one do for 2-3 days on the street? I'm just curious because the most I've ever had to do is get to my spot about5-6 hours earlier, and that was back in like 03-05?

I'm just curious.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

no sarcasm, no bull#@$... what does one do for 2-3 days on the street? I'm just curious because the most I've ever had to do is get to my spot about 5-6 hours earlier, and that was back in like 03-05?

I'm just curious.

i will let u know on saturday LOL i have no idea. luckily nt is in the heart of downtown. i plan to: go to tjhe louie store to get my wallet fixed and go tothe apple store and spend some time chatting with u guys on there(its right next door) i think ill be bored out of my mind by 2morrow night and Leaders is amile away(downtown location) so i could always venture over there for a short time but im def not risking it...so idk.... just some tenative plans....

Nevermind you, your just a crazy reseller.

and yes I did say that. I know someone that works for him
wink.gif

I wont because im not gonna come off as a herb making calls saying "tell kanye to hook me up, take some pics of his crib, NIKETALK YEAH!!!"

laugh.gif

Kicks are nice in all colors, hope you guys get your pair be safe.

Back
Top Bottom