Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I don't understand why people keep asking for sizes and hookups constantly. You guys really think anyone here got an extra pair will let them go for cheap just to hook you up? Get real people, everyone here who's reselling wants the most of them yeezy.
^^real talk

I agree, a hookup or a favor is getting the griffey's for under retail
Yeezy's for retail or anything under say 500 is just stupid
you don't understand the way supply and demand works
with limited supply the demand is high

Courtesy of Rae in the Yeezy Thread in the Canada Forum.

Dropped by LS to see how things were going. There are 15 people in line because LS apparently got that many pairs.

img002t.jpg

img006gow.jpg

Everyone else was inside their cars:

img010mxc.jpg

img005eri.jpg

Don't worry, they're strapped with security locks for any of you left shoe enthusiasts.

img008h.jpg

Originally Posted by Kfish24

Whats the deal with NSW 21 mercer NY? I saw some dudes lined up today but the line wasn't long at all so it may not have had anything to do with Yeezys, just wondering.

They did a raffle,the line was to get inside to sign your name in.

I wonder what this post is going to look like come Sunday.
laugh.gif

Patiently waiting from word from my connects.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

A lot better Jphoenix, my favorite outfit is the one i picked below.

jphonix wrote:

pimp.gif

jphonix i swear if you were dating my sister/daughter/relative you would have a size 13 imprint on your face kid, no joke. if you really love your girl please grow up and don't put pics like that of her on the internet, let alone niketalk. if you kids ever grow up one day and start looking for a real job please trust that pics like these can surface and END your career.
Who cares if he posted those pics, if his Girlfriend has no self-respect taking a picture for a couple of
pimp.gif
's then so be it.
laugh.gif

I am glad I have made my return 2 HoH, just when everyone thought they were going 2 get wrist bands at Niketown.
Then a good 10 heads from out of this state from 2 others states, that locked the first 10 slots down, early. They are put and not going anywhere. As I statedearlier we were caught sleeping when staff arrives for the og roll call of Thursday morning. We should have gotten an earlier number set. G is a bastard, buthe keeps it G. I spoke 2 him when Time Machine dropped his name. That banned member is just some e-thug causing hype, much like I do.
However, I am telling you exactly how I am going about my business. I really would like some dedication around here. It seems the power has shifted. I know fora fact corporate is jocking everyone of my post just like the NT member reading this one.

and 1 last thing. I turned down a $$600 sale from a NT member because I am truly un-sure of the sizes we will walk away with. So another "NYC" NTmember got that sale. So now I'm thinking just lock this damn thread Meth Man
You guys need NYC

if the preorder for the black/pinks on kixclusive is 550 or less, i'll probably buy a pair from there too

A yo enrique y u hatin I can't camp my son is sick so I'm willing to pay the extra and rock it this Saturday for my sons b-day so hate all u want whenu as•d out

^if your son isnt that sick, then i dont see what the problem is with camping
if your son is really sick, the yeezys are the last thing you should be thinking about

LOL at cats mad at a hot chick with some sick shoes in a pic...

my girl is more than secure with herself, has MEGA self respect, i didn't pressure her to do anything... she knows she's sexy and thinks the shoes aresexy too, we've had the idea to take pix of her with some fresh sneaks b4, thought it would look hot, so we finally did it... and you cats are hating?really?!? SMH

and please, it really ain't that serious, omg, pix like that can't "end a career"... everything's covered up, more than a bikini piceven...

so many haters on some bush league shlt around here. geeeeeeeez...

Read my post I said he's sick so I can't camp learn to read b4 u post bra....that's y I am paying more

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

A yo enrique y u hatin I can't camp my son is sick so I'm willing to pay the extra and rock it this Saturday for my sons b-day so hate all u want when u as•d out

I'm sorry 4 your son. My son is sick too. I stood home wed night so wifey could take him 2 the hosp. When she came back I went back to camp. FTW.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Any word on burn rubber in detroit?
line started at noon on thursday, right before it started raining real hard!!!
laugh.gif
They are also selling raffle tickets that allow you to jump to the front ofthe line...obviously trying to do something to negate these dudes that can wait outside for 3 days while the rest of the world has to work....

Back
Top Bottom