Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

YO!

frown.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

My nyc heads, do some research, you will find that footlocker 34 & HOH isnt your only bet

Footlocker on 34 are not and I repeat are NOT getting them. I was the first 1 there on Mon and they told me no. I just made a call and the answer is NO. To theppl there, u r wasting your time.SMH.

I was the first 1 there on Mon and they told me no
If i saw you with a lawn chair in front on the store on Monday, i would of told you NO also. Other stores said they weren't getting them overthe phone, but if you walk in the store you'll find them on display behind the counter.

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

My nyc heads, do some research, you will find that footlocker 34 & HOH isnt your only bet

Footlocker on 34 are not and I repeat are NOT getting them. I was the first 1 there on Mon and they told me no. I just made a call and the answer is NO. To the ppl there, u r wasting your time.SMH.

Truth!

I was the first 1 there on Mon and they told me no
If i saw you with a lawn chair in front on the store on Monday, i would of told you NO also. Other stores said they weren't getting them over the phone, but if you walk in the store you'll find them on display behind the counter.

THIS INFO IS DIRECTLY FROM THE OFFICIAL FL BLOG!!!

[h2]Air Yeezy Release Update/Reminder[/h2]
Posted by: Alvin the Armed Squirrel
April 30th, 2009
e48822b13dafbffd5c201d09a8aa9203

I doubt you all forgot, but the second Air Yeezy (blk/blk pictured below) hits stores this Saturday 5/2.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: The Air Yeezy will be at all 3 House of Hoops Locations, but NOT NYC's 34th St. Foot Locker and Footaction.

Retail + Tax + 250 = $500

!!**%# is laughing at paying 500 for a pair of shoes. Some people are hurtin' in the pockets and arent ballin' like yall and thats all I could afford.

I hope I'll be the one laughing at the end, when I cop my pair and shut yall !!**%# up

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

!!**%# is laughing at paying 500 for a pair of shoes. Some people are hurtin' in the pockets and arent ballin' like yall and thats all I could afford.
frown.gif
I didnt see the +250, my bad.
I thought you were one of the "retail + a tiny tip" people

gone in 60 seconds wrote:
Me 2, we already got our wristbands, just waiting on roll call then we can go BACK HOME!!!

Ok when u get wristbands do you have to be there for roll call everyday or just on saturday

I hope I'll be the one laughing at the end, when I cop my pair and shut yall !!**%# up

$500 isn't alot to a reseller especially when some shops are charging $400-$500 to begin with. You might have to pay whatever they paid + $250 if youreally want a pair.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Manny Pacqiao's for Yeezy's? Good Trade???

negative ....
100 > 3,000.

just dont think demand is going to be as high...but hey its a matter of choice ...asthetically...pacmans arent pleasing to me

No No...I know what you mean...but you know those Filipino's don't play...and the staggering lack of these is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

$500 isn't alot to a reseller especially when some shops are charging $400-$500 to begin with. You might have to pay whatever they paid + $250 if you really want a pair.

SMART MAN baby jump, i just sold a pair to a NTer for $615, thats my good deed for the day, cause i really wanted to hold out and hit someone for $800 (NOLUBE,VASELINE, OR KY)

Did anybody post or does anybody know which stores will be getting them this time? I know different DTLR stores are gettin them

negative ....
100 > 3,000.

just dont think demand is going to be as high...but hey its a matter of choice ...asthetically...pacmans arent pleasing to me

No No...I know what you mean...but you know those Filipino's don't play...and the staggering lack of these is
eek.gif

i know...pinoy's at ntsf are making bank 2 for 1 weeklong campout special
laugh.gif

negative ....
100 > 3,000.

Just like last years Jordan PR 1's. Only 72 pairs. Is there a high demand 4 these? NOPE!

Back
Top Bottom