Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by StackS215

Hey good people of NT PM me if you trying to sell your yeezy. I need a size 8 so holla at me
William Rivera would like to Welcome you to NT
please redirect all future querys to his Pm Box, he is Niketalk.

Shouts to 34th st
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

Line at shiekh sf! They're supposely not going to receive em!

they supposedly put a sign up on the door saying No Yeezys...but we all know Shiekh be on some BS sometimes man...

them dudes are monsters for waiting in line when they arn't sure if they even have the shoes though
laugh.gif

If Will Rivera doesnt come thru for me. :knock on wood: I got another connect thats got my size, is willing to hold my pair and is selling it to me for $500.:knock on wood:

So here's to all the people who laughed at me saying I couldnt get em for that price:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

If Will Rivera doesnt come thru for me. :knock on wood: I got another connect thats got my size, is willing to hold my pair and is selling it to me for $500. :knock on wood:

So here's to all the people who laughed at me saying I couldnt get em for that price:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're excited you're paying 2.5x retail?

You bet your %@$ I am. I will NOT be outside waiting the whole night in the rain, and then get my heart broken finding out they sold out before me. And look atthe prices right now, noones selling under $600. Plus, I've been in love with these since pics first surfaced

real talk, it's really hard to get these for retail. sounds to me very few stores sold them for retail, and most, if not all of those were corporate ranstores (NT, NSW, HOH, etc.).

and if you did catch 'em for retail, you really didn't, when you factor in the time out of your life you spent waiting outside somewhere for them...time is money, even if you don't have a job, that time coulda been spent grinding on something, to make a whole lot more paper than you can make flippingthese.

^ Time is only money when you're on your grind. Some of the kids camping don't grind outside of camping out for sneakers.
Its nothing for someone with no job, and nothing to do with the time on their hands, hoping to resell for at least $700. Time
is wasted for the kids that are actually missing work or school hoping to flip. That's ******ed; unless they took paid time off.

Any word on 34th st NYC? They're supposedly getting the grey pair..

^ my point is, get another hustle, camping out for days on end to only make a couple/few hundred bucks ain't a real grind, certainly not smart business...

^ Some people aren't smart enough to do both. It's one way or no way with a lot of people.
They probably wouldn't even know how to go about getting a legal hustle that'll make them $$$.
I can't get mad at people that have a few spots locked down in lines that are getting stuff for retail..
But, to camp out for just one sneaker isn't enough IF that's your bread and butter. Oh well. That's them.

Originally Posted by Jordans26

NDC not sellin them online...i talked to a rep. earlier
they said that last time.

the rumor is they're only going up for nike employees to have a chance at them, allegedly they canceled orders for anybody else...

Can anyone explain why nike choose to limit certain shoes? Why not give everyone an opportunity to buy these shoes?

Nike is good with prolonging the hype era. "Its not about how many pairs you get, but the company you keep while getting them". P There is no rawerway 2 earn a shoe that camping.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Can anyone explain why nike choose to limit certain shoes? Why not give everyone an opportunity to buy these shoes?

building hype for the general releases that are coming in the future

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

building hype for the general releases that are coming in the future
god let them be that charcoal/fire red colorway (the glow in the dark tour colorway)!!!

Originally Posted by jphonix

^ my point is, get another hustle, camping out for days on end to only make a couple/few hundred bucks ain't a real grind, certainly not smart business...

QFT, these dumb kids standin in line for a week to resell one shoe. Dudes actin all proud strollin into FC a week later with 1 or 2 pairs. Son you wasted aweek to make 300 bucks? For that go work at micky ds, and what's worse is these dudes that like camping! Havin fun sleepin with guys on the street thenposting like its the hotness and they NT.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by jphonix

QFT, these dumb kids standin in line for a week to resell one shoe. Dudes actin all proud strollin into FC a week later with 1 or 2 pairs. Son you wasted a week to make 300 bucks? For that go work at micky ds, and what's worse is these dudes that like camping! Havin fun sleepin with guys on the street then posting like its the hotness and they NT.

Why you mad fam?. If you DON'T want them then you SHOULDN'T CARE & if you did want them but don't stand a chance in getting them I'm LOL @you, others just wanted them more!!!

Back
Top Bottom