Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by rudy

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

anyone know a spot in miami i can cop these?

nah man its to late now i tried everywhere and the lines are full
darn i couldn't camp out school FTL any NTer willing to hook this up for a decent price i really want this and these were supposed to be myb-day gift sz 10 thanks.

Nike Air Yeezy
Net/Net
CAMPING STARTS JUNE 1ST.
See You There!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by StackS215

Hey good people of NT PM me if you trying to sell your yeezy. I need a size 8 so holla at me
William Rivera would like to Welcome you to NT
please redirect all future querys to his Pm Box, he is Niketalk.

Shouts to 34th st
laugh.gif

Kanye cares as much for the kids that camp as Bush cared about black people during Katrina.

or how about this one.

Kanye will make $ off kids sleeping in the streets like Bush made off blackwater Mercs after Katrina and Sadam's murder.

Lulz?

YESTERDAY AS OF ABOUT 730PM THERE WERE ABOUT 20 KIDS CAMPING OUT FOR THE YEEZYS ON 34TH ST FOOTLOCKER...SMH...ISWEAR IM DONE WITH KICKS...IM NOT CAMPIN OUT FOR NOBODYS SHOE

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Kanye cares as much for the kids that camp as Bush cared about black people during Katrina.

or how about this one.

Kanye will make $ off kids sleeping in the streets like Bush made off blackwater Mercs after Katrina and Sadam's murder.

Lulz?
Sad..but true.
tired.gif

lil man sound like he about to cry. they will understand as they get older its not that serious.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

lil man sound like he about to cry. they will understand as they get older its not that serious.

Thats a "female" correct me if I am wrong.

Looks like I gotta shell out $500 for these.
tired.gif

From LINK

Kanye West's Air Yeezy shoes are dropping tomorrow. This is the 2nd release with brand new colours. People started lining up as early as Wednesday! Itook these pictures yesterday and I was supposed to post them too, but I got caught up in the madness of the Celtics vs the *%$*@*#@. Don't worry Chicago fans, Boston is going to win Game 7 tomorrow.Anyways, back to the shoes. Yesterday it was raining in Toronto so some people had left the line to shelter and others waited inside the store. I got somevideo footage that I will post some time… Check out the pictures. I'm about to head to LiveStock right now to take morepictures.

img_6997-570x427.jpg

img_6998-570x427.jpg

img_6999-570x427.jpg

img_7000-570x427.jpg

img_7001-570x427.jpg

img_7002-570x427.jpg

img_7003-570x427.jpg

img_7004-570x427.jpg

img_7005-570x427.jpg

img_7006-570x427.jpg

img_7007-570x427.jpg

img_7008-570x427.jpg

img_7009-570x427.jpg

img_7010-570x427.jpg

img_7011-570x427.jpg

img_7012-570x427.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Ok... I've tried HARD not to participate in the madness of this shoe and especially this thread... But my head is starting to bleed from all of thescratching it's received courtesy this video. I'm sooo not trying to be funny or insulting. BUT...

What is the sex of that human being???

I don't know whether to say "Awww" or "Ooops!"

Back
Top Bottom